New York Festivals AME Awards has announced the 2022 AME Asia Pacific Grand Jury. Manasi Damle, Senior Strategist, VMLY&R, Shaziya Khan, National Planning Director, Wunderman Thompson and Anupama Ramaswamy, Managing Partner and National Creative Director, Dentsu Impact are part of the jury from India.
AME’s Asia Pacific Grand Jury is comprised of industry leaders and strategists, many of whom are at the helm of agencies and brands from Australia to Taiwan. They all bring extensive industry experience to the jury panel and have been recognised for exceptional achievement within their field.
“I’m thrilled that these respected Asia Pacific leaders will share their strategic perspective and industry expertise on the 2022 jury panel. They represent the diverse range of creative and strategic talent present within the industry,” said Gayle Seminara Mandel, Executive Director, AME Awards. “Their high standard of excellence and commitment to awarding game-changing work ensures that campaigns that are both creative and effective are recognized and awarded.”
AME’s grand jury of international advertising and brand executives are recruited from five regions around the globe and feature 140+ jurors to date representing 38 countries across six continents.
2022 AME Asia Pacific Grand Jury
· Ana Coelho, Head of Strategy, Showpony
· Smiljka Dimitrijevic, Strategy Director, 303 MullenLowe
· Dom Hickey, Chief Strategy Officer, Howatson+Company
· Hugh Munroe, Head of Planning, The Monkeys
· Jamie Scott, Managing Director, Showpony
· Miriam Wells, Head of Strategy & Creative, Ogilvy PR
· Sunshine Farzan, Group Head Marketing & Communications, Tricor Group
· Rogier Bikker, Managing Director, Media.Monks,
· Wendy Chan, Chief Creative Officer, Edelman
· Emily Chang, Chief Executive Officer, McCann Worldgroup
· Raymond Chin, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson
· Lin Liu, Chief Product Officer, Mediacom
· Baggio Song, Chief Growth Officer, Inspire Communications
· Arvind Srivastava, Chief Strategy Officer, Ogilvy Asia
· Peng Wang, Expert of the Brand, Tencent
· John Wish, Senior Expert of the Brand, Alibaba Group
· Manasi Damle, Senior Strategist, VMLY&R
· Shaziya Khan, National Planning Director, Wunderman Thompson
· Anupama Ramaswamy, Managing Partner & National Creative Director, Dentsu Impact
· Andreas Moellmann, Global Strategy Director, Publicis Group
· Shinsuke (SAWA) Sawasaki, Executive Creative Director/Managing Director, We Are Social Tokyo
· Shingo Suzuki, Associate Strategy Director, R/GA Tokyo
· Benedicto Q. Santiago, Senior Strategic Planner, BBDO Guerrero
· Rory Gallery, Head of Strategy, Special Group
· Sue Kipling, GM Strategy, FCB Auckland M
· Subbaraju Alluri, Senior Director, Genero
· Saurabh Dahiya, Head of Strategy & Planning, VMLY&R
· Andy Grant, Executive Creative Director, TBWA Singapore
· Robin Nayak, Chief Strategy Officer, Singapore & SE Asia, TBWA Group Singapore
· Cheelip Ong, Regional Chief Creative Officer, Lion & Lion Digital Group
· Guan Hin Tay, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Singapore
· Peggy Hsieh, Creative Partner, Dentsu X
The results of the 2022 Grand Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honours and provides rankings for agencies and brands.
To view the 2021 AME Report visit: AME Report.
The deadline to enter the 2022 AME Awards competition is May 20, 2022.
Competition details, categories, rules and regulations and additional information can be found on the AME website: HERE.
To enter visit HERE.