ET Now and ET Now Swadesh have unveiled their Diwali programming line-up under the theme “Naya Saal, Nayi Shuruat”.
Entries open for BuzzInContent Awards 2021 - - Entry Deadline Monday, November 8, 2021
The channels have announced a week-long line-up of interactive and engaging content that celebrates India’s diverse business communities and will be bringing dedicated expert advice on stocks, markets, wealth creation ideas, investment insights and more.
Diwali special shows include:
1. Diwali Mela: Starting November 02 at 5:30 pm on ET Now and ET Now Swadesh, the 3-day special programming adds to the festive fervour, aiding viewers with the most updated information on market trends during Diwali season and on the way forward to grow and strengthen their financial growth. The show features eminent industry voices including Niranjan Hiranandani, Managing Director at Hiranandani Group of Companies, Rajiv Popley, Director, Popley Group, Kavitha Rao, Chief Commercial Officer, IKEA India and Kamaldeep Singh, CEO, Big Bazar among others.
2. The Money Show Special: A festive season special personal finance show on ET Now featuring market experts including Nilesh Shah, MD, Kotak AMC and Feroze Azeez, helps viewers to plan their savings and spending during Diwali. The 2-day special show will air on November 02 and 03 at 7 pm.
3. Diwali Laxmi: With a mix of mythologists, tarot card readers, numerologists and the best of the market experts, the special show on ET Now and ET Now Swadesh on November 03 at 5 pm, will answer viewers' questions on business, money, life and the share market.
4. Dhamaka Duo: ET Now and ET Now Swadesh on November 04 at 9 pm, brings a candid interaction between the Big Bull of Indian Market, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Bollywood actress, Shraddha Kapoor.
5. Muharat Day: A 1-hour special programme on November 4 from 6 pm onwards, ET Now and ET Now Swadesh marks the auspicious beginning of Samvat, the Hindu accounting year with special coverage of the Live trading session and offers the best trading ideas for the new year.
The channels have also curated a series of special features. This includes Diwali at Home on both the channels, StartUp Central Special and Brand Equity Diwali Special on ET Now, Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye and Commodity Dhanteras Special on ET Now Swadesh.
ET Now Swadesh has also launched an on-air contest, Diwali Dhamaka on Nov 02 and 03. During the contest dates, the channel will post one question related to the channel, stocks and markets, every hour between 8 am and 4 pm. Participants can enter the contest by selecting the right answer and sharing it via SMS to the number flashing on their screens. Five participants with the maximum correct answers through the day, will win digital gold worth Rs 5,000 and one bumper winner of the day will be offered an opportunity to get portfolio management advice from a market expert, Nilesh Shah.