The One Club for Creativity has announced 43 top creatives from APAC who will serve on the jury for the ADC 101st Annual Awards, the competition celebrating excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
From India, the people mentioned below are part of the jury:
1. Falguni Agarwal, CCO, Brand and Space Mumbai for the Experiential Design category.
2. Manoj Deb, Founder, Creative Design Director, Venacava Designs, New Delhi for the Brand/Communication Design category.
3. Deepti Kshirsagar, Co-Founder, Director - Strategy and Design, TCT Branding, Mumbai for Packaging/Product Design category.
4. Deshna Mehta, cofounder, CD, Studio Anugraha Mumbai for Publication Design category.
5. Vasudha Misra, RCO (Regional Creative Officer), Lowe Lintas Delhi for Advertising category.
6. Georgy Sunny, Assistant Professor, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT Fashion Institute of Technology) Chennai for Fashion Design category.
Altogether, nearly 250 creatives from 48 countries will judge work from around the world.
“For more than a century, the ADC Cube has been awarded for the world’s best work based on excellence in craft, design and innovation,“ said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “This strong tradition continues today in the hands of this year’s global jury members, a diverse, gender-balanced group who are recognised creative leaders in their fields.”
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. The regular deadline is January 31, 2022, with an extended deadline of February 18, 2022, and a final deadline of March 4, 2022. No physical entries will be accepted this year due to the ongoing pandemic. All entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
Judging will be conducted online, starting in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. ADC 101st Annual Awards Gold, Silver and Bronze Cube winners will be announced during Creative Week in May 2022.
A special tiered pricing structure makes it easier for smaller agencies, studios and freelancers to participate in the ADC 101st Annual Awards. Larger agencies and brands pay the standard entry fee; smaller shops get a discount on entries (amount varies by discipline), and freelance creatives and one-person shops are eligible for an even greater reduction in their entry fee.
Branding for the ADC 101st Annual Awards was developed by DDB Paris.
The One Club awards shows each have their distinct focus: ADC Annual Awards juries look to champion excellence in craft, design and innovation, while The One Show judges focus on the creativity of ideas and quality of execution.
Unlike for-profit awards shows, The One Club is a non-profit organisation that puts revenue generated from awards entries back into the industry in the form of programs under its four pillars: Education, Inclusion and Diversity, Gender Equality and Professional Development.