News as it is -

Best Media Info

Partner Content

We are connecting health with personal care, says Prerana Kohli of BestLife

In an interaction with, Prerana Kohli, Founder and CEO, BestLife, said the brand plans to raise funds to continue to launch products with deeper understanding of customers and a focus on health

Established in 2017, BestLife has introduced chemical-free products in the market to make people aware of chemicals present in personal care items. With a vision to create and launch innovative products with a deeper understanding of customers and focus on health, the company, which has personal care natural products, has planned to raise funds for the move.

Confident about the idea of innovative products and research and development, the company claimed to have 98% natural ingredients in all of its products with the rest 2% being safe synthetic.

In the segment of skin care and beauty products, organic and natural products are being projected to witness the fastest growth in the Indian market. The rising health consciousness among customers has given a push to the growth rate of natural and organic personal care products. Major players such as HUL, Patanjali, Himalaya, etc., are cashing on this trend, introducing products with fewer chemicals.

Differentiating the products from the existing big players in the market, Prerana Kohli, Founder and CEO, BestLife, in an interaction with, said, “It is the only personal care brand that is connecting health with personal care. Currently, no other brand in the market is talking about health. They are talking of specific chemicals. We want to build the brand with maximum awareness and disclosure so that customers know what they are buying is safe.”

Sharing her journey, Kohli said the idea of starting the brand came into life two years ago, when she witnessed her health deteriorating because of chemical products she was using.

The brand is now focusing on digital via social media to market itself, apart from the SEO approach on Google. Having done few pop-up events, the brand also plans to mark its presence through offline stores. Along with a dedicated website, the brand operates a blog as an educational platform for consumers who are looking out for credible information around the topic.

Talking about the challenge of labelling the products, Kohli said customers have a common understanding that anything that is ayurveda/organic/ natural on the label is a natural product.

“Our law allows a product with even 2% of natural/organic ingredients to call itself as a natural/organic product. These products in terms of ingredients are fully loaded with chemicals and toxins. There was less awareness on this side. We wanted to be honest to our customers of what we put on our labels.”

The brand has unisex natural products with a label of ingredients on its back. Products that range from Rs 349 to Rs 699 include face wash, natural deodorants, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, exfoliating face wash, moisturiser, etc. With proprietary formulations, the products are manufactured by a third party in two facilities.

Post a Comment