Business news channel ET Now’s ‘Budget for Bharat’ captures the opportunities and challenges before the government, as it prepares to deliver its maiden budget in the backdrop of slow growth, agri stress and unemployment.
ET Now brings industry leaders across sectors to examine and decode Union Budget 2019 from a consumer, markets, industry and political perspective. This will be amplified by real-time market data and data intelligence, across our television and digital platforms.
Programming details are below:
- Budget Day Special: ET Now Budget Think Tank & Exclusive Interviews: Think tanks Swaminathan S Anklesaria Aiyar, Mythili Bhusnurmath, R Gopalan will analyse and dissect the budget and give real-time views as its being delivered. Tracking the economic and political impact of budget, the channel will feature a series of series of in-depth discussions and interviews of various secretaries involved in the Budget-making process.
- India Development Debate – Budget Special: The channel brings eminent voices to discuss economy, markets and every subject that matters to the consumers.
- Budget Hotline: With the special call in show, the channel decodes every jargon, tax instruments and the nitty-gritties for the viewers. The show aims to help consumers analyse the micro impact of macro announcements.
- Budget Coverage from CII: Top CEOs of India Inc share their budget verdict from the CII headquarters in Delhi.
- State of the Economy Poll: The channel brings you a comprehensive poll on the state of the economy in tie-up with Confederation of India Industry (CII).
- Agenda for FM: The channel sets the agenda for Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on the eve of the Union Budget 2019, with a panel of top economists and policy experts.
- Campus Budget: The channel brings the voice of the millennials across leading college campuses on their expectations from the Union Budget.
- The Money Show: The channel will help viewers understand how to shield their investments from volatility and spot the right opportunities, before during and after the budget.
- Budget 2019 –The Day After: With live programming from Bombay Stock Exchange with market veterans, the channel will bring an all-encompassing analysis of Union Budget 2019 and guide viewers in decoding the markets.
With a platform-agnostic approach, ET Now has also lined up a series of digital originals on the channels social media platforms, educating viewers through informative videos in the run-up to the budget.