Goafest has announced an illustrious, multi-genre speakers’ panel for the 2018 edition. The progressive speaker line up for the 3 day knowledge forum include visionaries and game changers from across business, sports, media and entertainment sectors. Opening the festival as keynote on Day 1 will be Baba Ramdev and Rana Kapoor, each of who have been game-changers in the respective areas.
Speaking about the versatile speaker line-up at the celebrated festival, Ashish Bhasin, Chairman of Goafest 2018 & Vice President of Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI), said, “Our endeavor continues to be create a festival experience that is inclusive and delivers an immersive ideas exchange platform. This year we have a versatile and inspiring line up of speakers, each who have been who have been thought leaders in the categories. Listening to their success stories is sure to provide learning enrichment and significant value to all festival goers.”
The dynamic speaker line-up includes stalwarts like:
1. Yog Guru – Baba RamdevJi
2. Rana Kapoor - Managing Director & CEO, Yes Bank
1. Rosie Yakob - Co Founder , Genius Steals
2. Sparsh Shah - Child Artist, Singer, TedX speaker
3. Cameron Worth - Founder, SharpEnd
4. Tim Castree - Global Chief Executive Officer, Wavemaker
5. Dean Donaldson & Jonathan Tavss - Transformation Strategist & Digital Futurologist, Kaleidoko
6. Jonty Rhodes - Cricket Legend,South Africa
7. Sidharth Malhotra - Bollywood Star, Youth Icon
1. Samuel Akesson - Art Director, Forsman & Bodenfors
2. Sania Mirza - Indian Tennis player
3. Wain Choi - Chief Creative Officer at CJ K-Valley.
5. Amelia Conway ( Director) & Ramaa Mosley (Creative Director) - Adolescent.
6. In conversation with the versatile actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui
Presented by the Advertising Club and AAAI the Goafest 2017 will once again see the entire advertising and marketing fraternity come together in Goa from April 5, 2018 to April 7, 2018.