ï»ż
Rising Star Awards 2021 Entries Open - Enter Now

IRS
Misc
BuzzInContent

CNBC Awaaz brings Sabka Sapna Money Money

A unique programme addressing the financial queries of the common man from Monday to Thursday at 10pm.

July 21, 2011:

CNBC AWAAZ, India’s No. 1 business channel, presents a unique programme, Sabka Sapna Money Money, dedicated to decipher the financial problems of the common man thereby aiding their financial planning in everyday lives. Life Guru, Gaurika Chaudhari will aim at not only changing the spending habits of the people but also provide them with guidance on achieving financial freedom. This programme will help the common man develop connection between self worth and net worth in true sense.

In India, financial literacy is gaining momentum with the increasing demand of financial services and various tools of investments available across sectors. CNBC AWAAZ ‘Sabka Sapna Money Money’ is a step forward in inculcating sensible financial planning and developing skills of decision making for personal investments & savings in people. The nature of financial queries on the show can vary from how to invest in a property, planning a world tour, investing in diamonds, gold or silver, simple ways of increasing and maintaining wealth etc.

Speaking on the initiative, Sanjay Pugalia, Editor-in-chief, CNBC AWAAZ said, “In our quest of educating people on financial planning and investments, CNBC AWAAZ has once again introduced a new show, Sabka Sapna Money Money dedicated at addressing any financial queries, right from personal finance, investments to handling of day to day expenses. The ultimate aim of the show is the help the masses achieve their desired financial goal. Together, with your money and our management, we will help the common man thrive for a better future.”

Sabka Sapna Money Money will be aired from Monday to Thursday at 10 pm only on CNBC AWAAZ. The show repeats are scheduled the following day at 6am and 6pm.

PR@BestMediaInfo.com

Advertisment
  • kuldeep sha- 9 years ago

Mein Apni Salary Se Per Month 2000.00Rs. Ki Saving Kesme Karun Or After Ten year Kitana Return Hoga ???? Please Tell Me Soon

• arun shriva- 9 years ago

mai ek govt. servent hu meri selery 6700/- hai or kuch samay se mene saving kar ke 5000/- bacha paya hai lekin mene ye 5000/- ko silver par invest kiya or 500- 1000/- ke bich save kiye lekin mai santust nhi hu mujhe or kahi invest ki salha diye jo mai or save kar saku

• RAMESHWAR G- 9 years ago

SR CITIZEN AGE 72YR HAVING Rs10000 SURPLUS MONEY every month .WANTS 5 LAC.7LAC, 10lac 12lac AFTER 5YR.7YR 9YR 11YR for my grand daughters.Please advise. Rameshwar Gandhi .

• maumita- 9 years ago

hi i m a house wife my husband is a manager in company n his salary is 25k pa n i have a baby of 4 year. In this time we spend around 4k in LIC & ICICI money reture police. my question is that i want to my own house in future(10year), for my baby study, her marriage, and also our retiremnt we have to done all this thing so how much we have to save in this time 4 all these purpose n were we have to invest but we have a no any knowledge of sare market

• deepak shar- 9 years ago

Hi, main salary se 5000 p.m. save karta hu. and want to invest in Mutual funds. please advice in which mutual fund should i invest. M: 9971979904

• NEHHA KHARE- 9 years ago

hye m in sbi, i wanna know my investement port folio

• bhupender k- 9 years ago

Dear mem Gaurika Chaudhari, My name is bhupender. I am earn almost 14300 per month. I have 2 years child. i need a lot of money for her marriage and education. Home monthly expenditure 5000 Self monthly expenditure + including Bus pass 3000 LIC (Jeevan anand) -672 per month, two year complete (15yrs) HDFC top 2000 (G) mutual fund (SIP) 1000 per month, 5 month complete (15 years) Reliance equity opportunity fund growth option (SIP) 1000 per month, 5 month complete (15 years) 50000 invest in Kisan vikas patra, one year complete (for 8 years) 1. mem after mutual fund maturity mujhe une per tex dena hoga ya phir nahi and kisan vikas patra per bhi. 2. mem mein chata ho ki 1000 rs ki or SIP start kar do in HDFC top 200 (G) mein. 3.mem salary kaam hone se mein kutch nahi kar sakta, jitna kar sakta tha vo apka ko detail de di hai. 4. plz given me advised for future and after 15 years mujhe mutual fund main kitna money mil jayega. waiting your response Have a gud day mem.

• PRASHANT KU- 9 years ago

Hello mem meri salary 8000 p.m. hai meri ek ULIP plan SBILIFE ki chal rahi hai 5000 rs. quarterly. mai SIP par invest karna chahta hoon . I m 31 yr old.per month kitana invest karna hai aur kitane time ke bad mujhe kitana return mil payega pls guidence me.

• Satveer Sin- 9 years ago

Hello Mam I'm age 29, single, earning 50k per month, working in an IT Company. I am having a home loan of 7k for 10 years for which i pay around 8k as EMI per month, plus I have an ICICI Super Pension Plan for which i pay 10k per annum of 15 years, 3 years completed, and an LIC for 2 lacs which i pay 10k per annum I am planning my marriage also in the next one year as well as to retire around 50 years. So pls help me prepare my invest port folio as well as for my marriage. Waiting for your response Satveer

• Mahesh- 9 years ago

Hai Mam, my father invested 3 lakh to a company named VEETEL Groups in nagpur, as an money back policy... In return the company has to pay 30,000 every month from the day of investment till the total amount of 6 lakh wil be completed. The investment was done on sept 2009, after which only 6 installment of 30,000 each was paid to us i.e. 1 lakh 80 thousand after that no payment has been done to us from the last one year... the company people says that they are facing losses because of which the payment were not done... But this is not the fact. The company has closed his nagpur office... But the main office is at Hyderabd.. We have the stamp paper and original documents with us of investment. please tell us what to do, should we make a complain of this to police or consumer forum. or is there any way to take the complete amount from the company....

• nilu- 9 years ago

I want to know best investment plan for me , my salary is 36000 rs per month but dont know how to invest to earn big profit in coming year. I want to invest in gold and also want to invest for 2 year child for his future. pls suggest

• S S Sodhi- 9 years ago

I am 45 yrs. & want to invest in pension scheme for 10 yrs. so as to get a monthly amount of 30k after 10 yrs. Please advice the best policy plan and how much i have to invest. I have insurance of 50Lacs & also have one house. Please also advice weather i should invest on property. I can save 1Lacs per month.

• arvind dixi- 9 years ago

Respeccted Sir/Madam, I have some personal financial query. kindly mail me e-mail id of programme (sab ka sapna money money). Thanks in advance. regards arvind dixit

• mukesh soni- 9 years ago

mein apni salary se per month 2500 rs. ki saving kesme karun or after 15 year kitana return hoga???? my mobile no. 9251747612

• Rajiv- 9 years ago

Mam Ji , Iam 30year old un married, I want to purchase a house on Loan, Loan amount 40Lac,emi start after March-2013, Rs 53000/- for ten year , so how mutch money is requried for saving right now per month , my income 12Lac/pa. lic prem paying from last 2year, 64080/pa in jeevan saral,12000/ for Term insurance, no other exp.thanks Rajiv-

• Dr. S. Norb- 9 years ago

Dear Madam, My name is Dr. Norbu from Arunachal Pradesh and I want your suggestion regarding savings for my two children one of whom is a boy of 15 years and another is a girl of 12 years. I have already started the plan called LIC's Market plus-I (growth fund) for a period of 10 years with an annual premium of Rs. 30,000/- each from june 2009 for both of them and I have already paid 3 premiums for each. Could you tell me what is the growth of this fund or is it better than R/D in bank and if not can I discotinue it and get the money back fully so that I can invest in some better fund ? Further, I want to invest Rs. 5000 per month each for both of them either in R/D or in some 4 to 5 Mutual funds for SIP for around 10 -12 years for thier future because for thier education and other expenditures I and my wife are going to spend from our side. Kindly suggest which of the above is better. If latter one is better, kindly tell me the best fund portfolio as per you and also through whom I should invest ( who is most reliable) because in my place there is no agent of such funds you use to mention in your TV programme. I and my wife both are Govt. doctors and our job is pentionable which is even applicable to our children also till they complete thier education and further as per service rule we have GPF and group insurance facility also. We both have insurance cover of around Rs.11 lakhs each in different policies like LIC Jeeva Sathi, LIC Jeevan Anand, Birla Sunlife gold plus-II (Enhencer) and PLI etc.. So, taking in view of the above, we don't want to invest in our name as we have some corpus for ourselves in bank R/D ,F/D and Post office MIS and KVP etc. But for both of us, we want to start a good medical insurance cover for around Rs. 10 lakhs each for which I need your suggestion for the best availablble insurance plan in the market in terms of returns and reliability.For this my age is 46 years and her age is 44 years. Also,kindly tell me is medical isurance like life insurance where you get the maturity amount if you don't claim anything in the term period or is to like vehicle insurance where you don't get anything as maturity amount even if you don't claim anything in the term period ? Dr. Sangey Norbu Tawang ( Arunachal Pradesh) Phone-03794222196,09862190465

• Isha- 9 years ago

Hi, I am doing job in MNC, After monthly expenses and all, I am able to save 5000-1000 per month.please advise me where to invest this money (which mutual funds)to grow it a good level.

• me sharma- 9 years ago

mere upar 3lakh ka karza hai. aur jiska interest mujhe 60000 thousand dena hote hai har mahine.aur bazar se daily ki 5 file hai jiski roz ha amount 2200 tak dena hota hai par me sirf 40000 mahina hi kamata hun... plz mujhe batatiye ki me kya karun ensab se bahar nikalne k liye

• Bharat Rain- 9 years ago

Dear mem Gaurika Chaudhari, I am 42 yrs, I want to know best investment plan for me , my salary is 55000 rs per month but don't know how to invest to earn big profit in coming year. I also want to invest for 12 year child for his higher education, after 6 years i need 300000/- for his education. I want to invest in pension scheme for 5 yrs. so as to get a monthly amount of 50000/- after 5 yrs. Please advice the best policy plan and how much i have to invest. I have LIC Insurance for my family, mediclaime,Bajaj Allienz Life Insurance police & FD's also have one house in Delhi & one flat . . I can save 25000/ per month. pls suggest, (9654575859)

• PRASANNJEET- 9 years ago

RESPECTED SIR..... SIR I AM A STUDENT & EMP. AND I HAVE A INVEST 1000 PER MONTH FOR 3 YEARS FOR BETTER RETURNS ACTULLY ME SIR MUJHE MCA KARNA HAI OR MAI JOB KE SATH KARNA CHAHTA HU AND MAI SIR MAI LOAN LENE WALA HU JO AAMOUNT HAI 165000 JO FEES HAI 3 YEARS KA .SIR MAI ABHI NEXT MONTH SE KISME INVEST KARU KI VO MERE MCA COMPLETE KARTE HI MERA SARA PAISA BANK KO DEDU JISSE MERI EMI NA CHUKANI PADE, PLZ SUGGES ME FOR BETTER INVEST PLAN . AND I AM A SELF DEPENDENT.

• MANOJ- 9 years ago

I WANT TO INVEST IN MF. PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY VIA THIS WAY. MY SALARY IS 8000K A MONTH. ALSO GIVE DETAILS OF INVESTING MONEY IN DIRRERENT SECTORS AS WELL. I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO YOU.

• santosh khi- 9 years ago

hi mam, i am govt.servant and my salary is 30,000 p/m. my saving 13000 p/m incuding lic.aur bhagwan ki daya se koi khas lone nahi hai,only car lone 6500p/m hai. house lone complite ho gaya hai.now i am planing for my retirement becoz i complite my 17 years in job.but not setisfied 4 money point of viwe.pls.muze kuch upay bataye.

• Manoj Kumar- 9 years ago

Dear Ms. Gaurika Ji Greetings! I like all the programme on CNBC very much and my heartiest thanks for all CNBC team including Mr. Udayan, Mr. Santhil, Mrs. Latha and all. Now i have started to watch CNBC AWAJ also. And found your programme very useful for all common people. I am working with an NGO in the field of Ophthalmology and run by a Ashram. Please let me know why i required money and if so how to invest? Income Monthly income Rs. 42,000/- Monthly Pension Rs. 7000/- (life long for both of us) Medical benefit - Life cover for Parents + both of us Investment + Asset RD Rs. 2000/- PM PPF Rs. 70,000/- Annual Own House Own Car House provided by company Vehicle provided by company also Parents independent Wife employed - independent One chield - taken ICICI Pru Smart Kid policy + investment for study (Apprx. Rs. 5 Lac) Emergency Fund Rs. 1 Lac No Insurance Policy I ahve no set goal. Request Advise Regards Manoj Kumar Mb. 9756209300 Dehradun

• vijay- 9 years ago

my income is 25000-30000rs. i m invested in rd-1000 sip in reliance equity3000&FT dynamic2000rs.PPF is 70000p/a.25000uti ulip and hdfc mip 90000&hdfc equity is 100000.franklin taxshield growth 175000. i want 85-90lac after 17years and after 8years more 60lac pls suggest me how can i save money.

• subhash tan- 9 years ago

my salary 53000. pls suggest me to invest.thanks

• mahipal- 9 years ago

hello madam, my monthly salary is 17000 thousand and my age is 29year hamari jointfamily hai jisme mera chota bhai hai wo bhi kamata hai uski bhi shadi hone wali hai. mai mahine me sirf 3000 bacha sakta hu meri wife abhi to kamati hai par she is pregnent wo abhi 8000 kamati hai. maine abhi tak koi policy nahi le hai, mai apne hone wale bacche k bhawishya k liye koi policy lena chahta hu mai lic ki kaun se policy lu please mujhe guide kijiye mujhe aapki salah ki bahut zarurat hai.

• anurag Shar- 9 years ago

i am manager 39 HAVING Rs60000 PM .WANTS 50 lac at the age of 45.i invest rs 50000 PA in LIC & Rs 50000 PA for PPF pls advise

• Abhishek Si- 9 years ago

Hi, I am Abhishek Singh is in service, married, age - 31 yrs & the only working person in the family. My home loan EMI - Rs. 32,000/-, I have LIC policy (Jeevan Anand, Jeevan Shree, Jeevan Safal) with monthly premium of 5,000/- and monthly premium of 2,000 in ULIP of LIC Market Plus. I want to plan money for my daughter's education at age of 15-16yrs(25,00,000) & marriage at age of 23-24 yrs (25,0...0,000). I have no othet invesments. Health and medical cover is provided by my employer of 2,50,000. I have one daughter aged 7 months. Please guide me how much & where should I invest to acheive my corpus through a proper investment & also want a term policy so that my family is secure. My phone no. is 09820104194 & email id is aksingh29@gmail.com Thanks & Regards,

• G. Deepak- 9 years ago

• G. Deepak- 9 years ago

Dear Sir / Madam, I am 40 year old person, my name is Deepak, I have started SIP from last 10 months as under.. Sr.No. Name of the Fund SIP Amount A) EQUITY FUND - Planning for 15years 1 Birla Sunlife Frontiline Equity Fund GR 2500 2 HDFC Top 200 Fund GR 1000 3 ICICI Prudential Discovery Fund GR 2500 4 Reliance Samll Cap Fund GR 2500 5 Sundaram select Midcap Gr 2500 B) GOLD SAVING FUND - Planning for 5 year 1 Reliance Gold Saving Fund GR 2000 C) LIQUIDE FUND - One time Investment - For 3-4 month 1 SBI Magnum Insta Cash Funde Liquide Floater Plan GR 50000 2 TATA liquid Fund GR 50000 D) LIC Fund - Planning for 15 year 1 LICMF ULIS UNIFORM 5000 I wish to know the port folio of the above MF. Is I am in a write trake? Please guide. Thanks Deepak. (my mail ID is ADIDEEP_G@YAHOO.COM

• hitesh s ha- 9 years ago

hi meri montly income 15,000 hai or mai 1.5 year me gar lena hai or muje 9 lake ki lone leni hogi plese tell me how can save my money

• Chetan Sriv- 9 years ago

Dear Madam, My monthly income is 12000 in hand. 1.I have one Plan of ICICI - Life Stage Assured Policy (1000 PM) 2. Jeevan Saral (1000 PM) 3. SIP - HDFC Equity Growth Fund (1000 PM) I am going to married in Jan'12. I want to know that this is good saving for my future or not. My goals is to take my own Flat in Gurgaon. My job is in Gurgaon. Please suggest that how are my funds & my planning. please suggest any else if required as per my condition.

• Satyaprakas- 9 years ago

invest Rs. 5500 one time and earn per month 5000 life time. which plan fully details sent as soon as in early date. Hope to received early response.

• RAJKUMAR- 9 years ago

Hi, here is my investments and my target is 1 crore after 10 yrs LICs 3000 yearly LIC,30000 yearly tataaig,max 24000 yearly,15000 yearly hdfc pension plan,10000 PM FD STARTED FROM AUG'2011 IN ICICI,mutual fund tata equity p/e fund div trigger option B (10 percentage) dividend option started from april'2010 5000 per month. L&T INFRA BOND 20000 FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSE. MY MONTHLY EXPS 15000 P.M (EXCLUDING MONTHLY INVESTEMENTS LIKE POLICIES AND MUTUAL FUNDS) I WANT TO PLAN FOR MY SON'S FUTURE WHO IS 8 YRS OLD AND FOR MY RETIREMENT AFTER 10 YRS. CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW I ACHIEVE MY TARGET AND HOW IS MY INVESTMENT

• ashu mahaja- 9 years ago

mere husbend ki selery 45000per month hai mere do bache hai. me apna ghar theek karana chati hui. aur car lena chati hui. mera beta 11 years, aur beti 8 years ki hai.unki study ke liye bhe sochne hai. mene ppf me 10000 per anum, lic 11000 per anum agein lic 12000per anum. privet chit fund 10000 per munth kityy me 90000 per munth. pls suggest other saving sceme. which we gain more goel.

• Yogesh Shar- 9 years ago

I want to invest 3500 per month in RD and confused which could be the right place for investment, Post Office (I was the interest rate in Post Office is 7.5% per quarter??) or Nationalized Banks or alternatively, I want go for mutual fund, which would be the best option, considering the unpredictable market condition? I want a lockin period of not more than 3 years, as my elder son is currently in class IX and after 3 years, he would in XII for which there would be a need of extra money for his coaching classes to prepare for board.... Please

• Rakesh Kuma- 9 years ago

Dear Sir/Madom, My father invest 6.0lacs in SBI magnum-MIP-monthly dividend plan in the month of May,2011 but unfortunately he expired in June,2011. As a nominee I applied for transmission of this mutual fund inits. I am facing lots of problem regarding death Certificates beacause they are not satisfied with Hospital's death certificates. They want A death certificates from govt. authorities. as i am leaving in a rural area coming under gram panchayat so I have issue a death certificates from Local Sarpanch. I want to know that can this vaild for submission. and another thing that the monthly dividend is very low as compare to other investment. Kindly suggest me what can I do.

• Rakesh Kuma- 9 years ago

mail id please for query.

• Sagar Joshi- 9 years ago

Hi, mai salaried employee hu age-26 monthly 8000/- save karta hu mujhe ghar kharidana hai in next three year (Under construction)main bulder ko Rs.300000/- se booking ki hue hai Poossesion Jan 2015 me milega fil hal mere pass 800000/- invest karma hai usmese main 1,25000/-PA HDFC growth plan for 3 yers invest kiya hai 60000/- PA SIP mae invest kiye hai remaining amout kaha par invest kkaru aur monrhley saving kaha karu jo ki next three year me main ghar ka possesion lu jiski cost 17,50000 hai.

• Sabita- 9 years ago

I am an NRI. Can i invest in PPF a/c. Can you suggest me where all an NRI can invest their funds.

• shafi- 9 years ago

Hi Ma'am please con't me am last stage in my life i barrow Rs. 600,000 but i wary there is no way to soul this problems. mobile no 07799822202 from Hyderabad India

• Nitin Rodek- 9 years ago

Hi, Mai Monthly 20,000 Kamata hu Muje Apne 3 Year's Ladka Hai Uske Bhavishke Liye Investment Plan Bataiye

• Yash- 9 years ago

I have Invested in MF Rs. 1000 hdfc top 200, Sunderam Select MIDCAP - Rs.500 , HDFC GOLD Rs.1000, HDFC RD Rs.500 after ten year , kitana fund ho jayega.... Required Rs,15 lac

• S.S. Rawat- 9 years ago

Age 32 married blessed wd a son age 1 year. pvt. job salary 17500 p.m.+ incentive apprx. 15000 p.m.. home loan taken year back for 20 years emi 9358 p.m.. 3 sips in reliance regular saving fund (g), reliance equity opportunity fund (g) and reliance pharma fund (g) rs. 1000/- each p.m. and sips in HDFC Growth and HDFC top 200 rs. 1500/- each month. residing in rent room 3500 p.m. wife is also working and getting 15000/- p.m. goal of life is car between 3-4.5 lac in next one year and home construction in next 3 years cost would be 10 lac. kindly advise and see my funds are goods.

• Saroja R- 9 years ago

Hi, I am Saroj. My monthly income is 33000 p.m. i can save around 20,000 per month. Kindly advice me how do i invest this and where do i invest so tht i can get good return and i have around one lakh rupees. Kindly advice where i can invest this amount. And my goals are that within one year i want to buy my own house around 25 to 30 lakhs and other goals is i need to get married. Planning to go for a registered marriage. so kindly advice where so i invest in mutual funds or FD or anything else ihave an LIC insurance for myself and planning to take a term policy and my age is aroung 30 years

• H.K Sahni- 9 years ago

Hi Mam, my name is H.K.Sahni i want invest 20000 p.m. in SIP. now my portfolio is in following co. ICICI discovery-2000,focused-2000,Top100-1000,Top200-1000,Dynamic-2000 Reliance Gold-2000,Pharma-1000,smallcap-1000,Regularsaving-2000 HDFC equity-1500 please suggest a powerfull portfolio and if any change also suggest.my investment is for 5 to 10 years. Thanks

• Shraddha Pi- 9 years ago

Hi, I am a working housewife and earn Rs.10000/month and my husband (age:32) is an engineer. he gets Rs.80,000 in hand per month. we have a home loan(1 bhk) of Rs.14 lac pending. we are paying Rs.23000 as EMI per month. our monthly expense is Rs.15000 and besides this have jeevan saral LIC of 5 lac(20 yrs) for which we pay around Rs.12000 semiannually. also v hav a R/D of Rs.5000 v r planning to buy a 2 BHK flat in near future(time span can be 2 to 3 yrs. v can take a loan upto 40 lac. v hav Rs.50000 cash in our savings A/c. my question is how to plan our investments and wat v can do to achieve our goal in near future? please guide us.

• Abhishek Si- 9 years ago

Hi Mam, I m abhishek singh 27 year old from Noida (U.P) .and i want to know about mutual fund.I m intrested to invest 5000 k through SIP for 5 to 10 year and tillnow I have no MF. Pls suggest best MF to achive my goal money around 30 lacks. Pls find my current portfolio. 1. Birla sun life ulip paln from 1500 monthly from oct 2009. 2. Birla sun life ulip paln from 2500 monthly from sep 2010(with my wife name). 3.1 lack FD in SBI bank from 2007 for 5 year. 4.1500rs monthly RD in coopreative bank from 2011 March. My contact detail-07838300612. Pls giude and suggest me about MF. Abhishek Singh 07838300612 Noida

• BISWAJIT- 9 years ago

I want to invest money monthly Rs.2000 for 3 years.Please guide me any bestway where I can get the return double of my investment.where I should invest and what to do? Kindly reply me soon.

• INDERPAL SI- 9 years ago

I WANT TO INVEST IN MF. PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY VIA THIS WAY. MY SALARY IS 12000K A MONTH. I AM INVESTING IN SILVER & GOLD I AM ASLO HAVING DEMAT ACCOUNT AND SHARE OF 25000 RS THANKS

• Nayan Bhatt- 9 years ago

Presently I am 32Yrs old. Pls. suggest on my current portfolio to achive goal of 30 lakh after 15Yrs. Current Investmented in MF : 3lakh -Birla Frontline (g) :1000 SIP -Hdfc Equity (g) :1000 SIP -Reliance Pharma (g) :1000 SIP -Kotak 50 (g) : 1000 SIP -IDFC Premier Equity :2000 SIP -ICICI Discovery Fund :1000 SIP -HDFC Mic Cap :1000 SIP -ICICI Pru ChildCare Gift :1000 SIP Pls. suggest above fund catagary is Ok or I should add/remove some fund. Regards, Nayan

• Nayan Bhatt- 9 years ago

Age :32 ( Presently Invested in Equity throgh MF :3 lakh & Goal is : 30 Lakh after 20 Years ) Pls. suggest on my current portfolio as mentioned below if I need to remove or add some fund. All SIP detail. (All in Growth option ) -Bilrla Frontline -HDFC Equity -HDFC MidCap -IDFC Premier Equity -ICICI Childcare Gift -ICICI Discovery -Reliance Pharma -Kotak 50 Pls. suggest I want to keep only Best 5 Funds from above. Regards, Nayan Bhatt ( Ahmedabad _Gujarat )

• dr namrta p- 9 years ago

dear gaurika, we have taken a home loan from from icici in 2005.the bank has raised the roi from 7.75 to 14.5 now. we heard that rbi has issued the directives that there will be be no fore closure charges if we wnat to close the loan with out getting it taken over by other bank. can we do so . and if icici still cahrges the money can we have any legel option. pl guide. namrta

• dr namrta p- 9 years ago

can icici chareg fore closure charges for home loan fore closure. i heard rbi has said that can not charge it if we pay back from our own pocket. pl reply vineet

• dr namrta p- 9 years ago

where will the answers to all my queries be given to my email account or do i have to see it on tv

• veronica- 9 years ago

HI mam,I need your advis on my current investment and future as well, at present have invested one lakh in following mf. reliance pharma groth 35000/- birla sunlife multination groth fund 25000/- SBI gold SIP 2500/- per month DS Gold 20000/- DS Rock Star 20000/- please advise is my selection is OK or need to change, I want to continew in mention fund. My time horizon is 5 year and above. Thanks veronica

• Rajesh- 9 years ago

maine max new york ka rs.15000 per year ka magic builder plan liya hai,abhi tak total Rs.60000 pay kar chuka hoon . kya mujhe ten years tak pay karna chahiye and 10 year main kitna amount milega

• R. Kant- 9 years ago

Sirs, My family suffering financial loss and mental agony due to un-banking practice by banks: Union Bank of India and PNB with respect to the settlement of the deceased accounts and not respecting their own banking procedures and RBI guidelines. Even being clearly meeting all the mandate and requirements as nominee or E & S for the fixed deposits and accounts , and deliberate delays by banks as part of Banking corruption by joining hands with others to allow to courts to interfere. Even after 5 months no court orders/direction and even proceedings No action by banks. Even RBI is not doing anything and just go by banks statement that issue is in court without investigating and going through actual documents, Thus the whole Banking system of deposits: nomination and deposites made as E & S , is challenged. It is pity that if this is the system actually prevailing ,,,, what is the fate of the family members whose properties and assets are grabbed by corrupted/criminal bank ground local relatives of the deceased. The case has been evaluated by Bank specialists/lawers and the whole banking and judiciary system has just become a laughing stock and shamefully our RBI Ombudsman itself. It is really shameful and heart burning when we come to India, OUR own Motherland and have to face such shameful acts of such Bodies. I am ready to submit all the stuff/reports/Documents for your independent evaluation and ready to question these bodies in front of media to show the hollowness of the system.

• Ramesh Tela- 9 years ago

main ek self-employee houn, mere paas rs. 3 lakh ki ammount he, kya aap meri madad karengi kya, jisase mujhe yeh ammount invest karne mein sahayta ho, aur 1 saal mein iss ammount ka double benifit paa saku.

• Ramesh Tela- 9 years ago

??? ?? ?????? ????????? ??, ?? ???? ??? 3 ??? ????? ??, ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???. ????? ??? ???. ???????!

• subhadra- 9 years ago

hello madam,I want to know whether my investments are worth and if not what should i do with them? I have taken HDFC UNIT LINKED PENSION II for a premium of Rs.20,000 for 16 years and HDFC MONEY BACK ASSURANCE POLICY FOR Rs.5000 for 10 years.Both have been taken on october 2008 and i have paid 4 premiums for both.please help me. Than you, madam