The One Club for Creativity has announced the jury for the ADC 102nd Annual Awards. Four creative leaders from India are part of the jury chosen from 48 countries.
The awards celebrates excellence in craft and innovation in all forms of design and advertising.
Representing India on this year’s jury are:
- Nisha Mathew Ghosh, Architect, Artist, Curator, Mathew and Ghosh Architects, Bangalore (Architecture/Interior/Environmental Design, jury chair)
- Deben Moza, Senior Executive Director, Head of Project Management Services, Knight Frank Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon (Architecture/Interior/Environmental Design)
- Lulu Raghavan, Managing Director, Landor & Fitch India, Mumbai (Brand/Communication Design)
- Kartikeya Tiwari, National Creative Director, SVP, Kinnect, Mumbai (Experiential Design)
In addition to Nisha Mathew Ghosh, other jury chairs this year include:
- Advertising: Karen Costello, creative chair, Deutsch Los Angeles
- Artificial Intelligence: PJ Pereira, creative chairman, Pereira & O’Dell New York
- Brand/Communication Design: Tosh Hall, global CCO, Jones Knowles Ritchie New York
- Brand-side/In-House: Remy Merriex, worldwide ECD, Amazon Prime Video & Studios, Los Angeles
- Experiential Design: Cara Mandel, founder/CEO, Interwoven Immersive; senior producer, AltspaceVR + Microsoft Mesh, Los Angeles
- Fashion Design: Francine Candiotti, fashion designer, New York
- Fusion Cube: Danny Robinson, CCO, The Martin Agency, Richmond
- Gaming: Pelle Sjoenell, CCO, Activision Los Angeles
- Illustration: Takashi Murakami, artist, Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd., Saitama Prefecture (Japan)
- Interactive: Mathias Appelblad, global creative director, SEB Group, Stockholm
- Motion/Film Craft: Arisu Kashiwagi, director, designer, ARISU New York
- Packaging/Product Design: Mary Lewis, creative director, Lewis Moberly London
- Photography: Ami Vitale, photographer, filmmaker, Ami Vitale Productions; executive director, Vital Impacts, Missoula (US)
- Publication Design: Luke Hayman, partner, Pentagram New York
- Typography: Veronika Burian, managing type director, cofounder, TypeTogether, Tarragona and Munich
After three years of conducting virtual judging, juries for a number of disciplines will be assembled in person in March 2023.
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. The regular deadline is January 27, 2023, with an extended deadline of February 17, 2023, and a final deadline of March 3, 2023.
Judging will be conducted in March 2023, with finalists announced in May. ADC 102nd Annual Awards Gold, Silver and Bronze Cube winners will be announced during Creative Week in May 2023.
New for this year’s competition:
- Gaming Discipline and dedicated jury, highlighting the art and craft of animation, art direction, and sound design as well as the technical aspects of gaming.
- Artificial Intelligence Discipline and dedicated jury, celebrating achievement in projects incorporating AI. The discipline includes categories for application, execution, idea and process.
- Expanded Photography categories, including experimental photography, night photography and photo books.
- New categories for inclusive design added to the Fashion Design, Gaming and Product Design disciplines.
A special tiered pricing structure makes it easier for smaller agencies, studios and freelancers to participate in the ADC 102nd Annual Awards. Larger agencies and brands pay the standard entry fee; smaller shops get a discount on entries (the amount varies by discipline), and freelance creatives and one-person shops are eligible for an even greater reduction in their entry fee.