WarnerMedia India’s kids’ entertainment channels, Pogo and Cartoon Network, are ushering in the festive fervour for their young fans with an engaging line-up of shows and specials to be aired through October and November.
Entries open for BuzzInContent Awards 2021 - to avail Early Bird offer until October 22
- With an exciting on-air contest, Gift Wali Diwali, kids and families only need to spot-and-win cool gifts from the mystery gift box that will open on their television screens, every day between 12pm and 2pm as they binge on episodes of Titoo – Har Jawaab Ka Sawaal Hu and Smashing Simmba! Up for grabs are mobiles, laptops, tablets, cycles, scooters, headphones and more.
- With four successful seasons and its recent commission of 52 half-hour episodes and new specials, the original series Titoo – Har Jawaab Ka Sawaal Hu is back with new episodes of the series that will air from October 18, Monday-Friday at 11.15am.
- Chhota Bheem specials will air every day from Monday-Friday, at 8.15pm, including a premiere, Chhota Bheem Aur Chand Pari ki Dastaan, on October 15.
- In November, viewers can tune in to new episodes of Smashing Simmba, Titoo – Har Jawaab Ka Sawaal Hu, Shaktimaan specials, and the premiere of Krishna aur Kans, for those who love tales of Lord Krishna.
Cartoon Network line-up:
- The iconic chase continues with The Tom and Jerry Show’s Dussehra special – back-to-back all-new episodes on October 15, 1pm onwards. Fresh new episodes of The Tom and Jerry Show will air from Monday-Friday at 3:30pm, starting October 18
Watch the trailer!
- Viewers can enjoy the escapades of Grizzy and The Lemmings from November 4-8.
- Superkid Ekans will be back with new episodes in Season 3 of Cartoon Network’s first ever homegrown sci-fi superhero show Ekans – Ek Se Badhkar Snake
Abhishek Dutta, South Asia Network Head for Cartoon Network and Pogo, said, “We’re excited to present an action-packed, entertaining and fun content line-up for the entire family to watch together and enjoy this festive season. On WarnerMedia India’s kids’ entertainment channels, Pogo and Cartoon Network, we’re delighted to bring a combination of specials and new seasons of the most loved shows that are bound to take the spirit of celebration a notch higher.”