The International Advertising Association’s (IAA) India chapter has announced its managing committee for the financial year 2021-22.
Entries open for BuzzInContent Awards 2021 - to avail Early Bird offer until October 22
The members co-opted and invited to the Managing Committee of the India Chapter of IAA for the financial year 2021-22 were announced at the AGM chaired by re-elected President Megha Tata, who is also Managing Director, South Asia, Discovery Communications India.
Tata said, "I am delighted to bring together such a wonderful mix of enthusiastic, experienced, diversity in gender and industry-wide representation to the mancom this year. Together we hope to continue to be the beacon of light of our industry.”
At the AGM held on September 24, the following office-bearers were elected:
- Pradeep Dwivedi (Group CEO and Executive Director, Eros International Media Ltd) was re-elected Vice-President.
- Nandini Dias (Chief Executive Officer, Lodestar UM) as Secretary
- Abhishek Karnani (Director-The Free Press Journal) as Treasurer.
- Punit Goenka (Managing Director & CEO, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd) will continue as a member of the Managing Committee as the Immediate Past President.
The other elected members of the Managing Committee were:
- Jaideep Gandhi (Founder, Another Idea),
- Anant Goenka (Executive Director The Indian Express (P) Ltd),
- Avinash Pandey (CEO, ABP Network),
- Janak Sarda (Managing Director, Deshdoot Media Group) and
- Prasanth Kumar (CEO, South Asia GroupM, A WPP Company).
The co-opted members were:
- Rana Barua (CEO, Havas Group India),
- Ashish Bhasin (CEO, APAC and Chairman India, Dentsu Aegis Network)
- Rajiv Kental (President, Marketing Amar Ujala Publications Ltd)
- Rani Reddy (Director, Indira Television Ltd)
- Srinivasan K Swamy (Chairman R K Swamy Hansa and IAA Presidents' Council and Immediate Past Chairman and World President, IAA Global)
The Mancom members are:
- Sam Balsara, Chairman and Managing Director, Madison Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr Bhaskar Das, Group President, Republic TV
- Nina Elavia Jaipuria, Head, Hindi and Kids TV Network, Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Alok Jalan, Managing Director, Laqshya Media Group
- Salil Kappoor, Business Unit Head, Appliances, Orient Electric Ltd
- Anbuchezhiyan K (Independent Communication Consultant, Past President, The Advertsing Club, Madras)
- M. V. Shreyams Kumar, Managing Director, Mathrubhumi PTG and PBG Co. Ltd.
- Ramesh Narayan, Founder, Canco Advertising Pvt. Ltd.
- Sangeeta Pendurkar, Chief Executive Officer , Pantaloons (Aditya Birla Group)
- Rahul Shaw, CEO, TV Today Network & Radio, India Today Group
- Neeraj Roy, Founder and CEO, Hungama Digital Media
- I Venkat, Director, EENADU
- Ashok Venkatramani, Founder, Intelligent Insights Pvt Ltd
- Mitrajit Bhattacharya, Founder and President, The Horologists
- Nakul Chopra, Chief Executive Officer, BARC India
- Partha Sinha , President, The Times of India Group
- Neena Dasgupta, CEO and Director, Zirca Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Kranti Gada, Chief Operating Officer, Shemaroo Entertainment Ltd
The International Advertising Association is a globally-focused integrated advertising trade association with membership representing advertising agencies and the media. The IAA comprises corporate members, organisational members, educational affiliates, as well as 56 Chapters with individual members and young professionals from 76 countries, including the top 10 economies in the world. IAA is over 80 years old and is headquartered in New York.