The One Club for Creativity has announced five top creatives from India who will serve as judges for The One Show 2021.
More than 250 top creatives from 42 countries will judge work from around the world. The jurors from India and their judging discipline are:
1. Swati Bhattacharya, CCO, FCB Ulka, Gurgaon (Film)
2. Raj Kamble, founder/CCO, Famous Innovations, Mumbai (Creative Use of Data)
3. Lyndon Louis, ECD, Brandcare Medical Advertising & Consultancy, Thane (Health Wellness & Pharma)
4. Senthil Kumar, CCO, WundermanThompson India, Bangalore (Integrated & Experiential/Immersive)
5. Geet Rahti, CD, TBWA\Mumbai (Direct Marketing)
The complete list of the global jury for The One Show 2021 juries can be viewed here. To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online for the second year in a row.
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show”, said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “These esteemed judges from India are among the industry’s top creative thinkers and doers, and they will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and of quality execution.”
After providing the creative community with last year’s largest global awards show and definitive international and regional creative rankings, The One Club for Creativity is now accepting entries for The One Show 2021.
Notable changes have been made to help agencies and brands who continue to be affected by the global pandemic, including extended deadlines, and new categories and disciplines that reflect the way the industry now works.
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. Regular deadline March 12, 2021, extended deadline is March 19, 2021, and final deadline March 26, 2021.