Sunil Kataria, Chief Executive Officer, India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products has been re-elected as Chairman of the Indian Society of AdvertisersÂ (ISA). Kataria has led the Society over the past three years to newer heights drawing support from his colleagues in the Executive Council, the ISA members and all fraternity entities.
On his election for fourth consecutive term as the Chairman of the ISA,Â Kataria said,Â âIn our journey towards creating further value proposition for the ISA in the industry, the focus will be to make this unique body future-ready. We will work to support the advertisers in navigating the fast-evolving digital environment. Our endeavour this year would be to take forward our efforts in the arena of digital measurement. We profusely acknowledge the support by fraternity organisations and endeavour to take such collaboration to newer heights in the industry in ultimate benefit for the ISA members. I look forward to having continuous support of all members towards adding value from all relevant perspectives.â
The Executive Council members of the ISA thankedÂ Kataria for his substantial contribution to the ISA as Chairman over past three years and expressed pleasure to elect him again for 2019-20.
Other members of the Executive Council include:
- Atul Agrawal, Senior Vice President â Corporate Brandand Marketing, Tata Services Limited,
- Abraham Mathew Alapatt, President & Group Head-Marketing, Service Quality, Value Added Services and Innovation, Thomas Cook (India)
- Narendra Ambwani, Director, Agro Tech Foods Limited
- JC Chopra, Advisor, Anant Healthcare Technology Solutions (P) Ltd.
- Ravi A. Desai, Director, Mass & Brand Marketing International, Amazon Seller Services
- Paulomi Dhawan, Strategic Adviser, Raymond
- Abhishek Desai, Director Marketing, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care
- Chandru Kalro, Managing Director, TTK Prestige
- Sandeep Kaul, Divisional Chief Executive â India Tobacco Division, ITC
- Sandeep Kohli, Executive Director â Beauty &Personal Care, Hindustan Unilever
- Bharat V. Patel, Independent Director, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC
- Anil Viswanathan, Director Marketing Chocolate, India, Mondelez India Foods
- Ramakrishnan Ramamurthi, Chief Executive, PolycabIndia Ltd.
- Amit Tiwari, Vice President â Marketing, Havells India Ltd.
- Subhadip Dutta Choudhury, Vice-Chairman and CEO, Hawkins Cookers Limited
- Shashwat Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Bharti Airtel Limited
- Anuj Poddar, Executive Director, Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Koshy George, Chief Marketing Officer, Marico Limited