At the 71st Annual General Meeting of Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC), Madhukar Kamath representing DDB Mudra Pvt. Ltd. was unanimously elected as the Chairman for the year 2019-2020.
Devendra V Darda of Lokmat Media was unanimously elected as the Deputy Chairman for the year 2019-2020.
Kamath has more than four decades of experience in Advertising and Marketing Services and has spent over 25 years in erstwhile Mudra now the DDB Mudra Group.
Kamath has also been the President of the AAAI (Advertising Agencies Association of India), Chairman of ASCI (The Advertising Standards Council of India), Chairman of Mudra Foundation and the Chairperson of the Governing Council of MICA.
Kamath is currently the Chairman Emeritus of the DDB Mudra Group and Mentor Interbrand India.
The members on the ABC Council for the year 2019-20 are:
Advertising Agencies Representatives
1. Madhukar Kamath, DDB Mudra Pvt.Ltd. - Chairman
2. Shashidhar Sinha, IPG Mediabrands
3. Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO
4. Vikram Sakhuja, Madison Communications – Hony. Treasurer
1. Devendra V. Darda - Lokmat Media Pvt. Ltd. – Dy. Chairman
2. Hormusji N. Cama – The Bombay Samachar Pvt. Ltd.
3. Shailesh Gupta - Jagran Prakashan Ltd.
4. Chandan Majumdar - ABP Pvt. Ltd.
5. Raj Kumar Jain - Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
6. Pratap G. Pawar - Sakal Papers Pvt. Ltd
7. Riyad Mathew - Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd. – Hony. Secretary
8. Praveen Someshwar – HT Media
1. Mayank Pareek - Tata Motors Ltd.
2. Karunesh Bajaj - ITC Ltd.
3. Vivek Nayer - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
4. Debabrata Mukherjee - United Breweries Ltd.
Hormuzd Masani – Secretary General