The Advertising Club has announced the 2nd edition of 'D-Code' presented by MX Player and powered by Tik Tok Ads. D-Code, the Digital Review 2019, will reflect on the work presented by brands across digital platforms from April 2018 - June 2019.
Commenting on the second edition of the review Vikram Sakhuja - Group CEO, media and OOH, Madison Communications and President, The Advertising Club, said, “Digital occupies a higher share of mind space of marketers than the share of spends. Partly because they are still trying to figure out how to unleash the true power of Digital. D-Code is the most important calendar entry for these marketers, because it is the only forum where numerous digital practitioners, will share their best work, someone else’s best works, and give their essence of learnings on what worked. Miss it at your own risk.”
The event, to be held on August 7, 2019, 6.30 pm onwards at Taj Lands End, Mumbai, will continue to drive idea exchange with 12 industry game changers showcasing best in class digital campaigns by their own brands and celebrating other inspiring digital campaigns, all in just 10 -minutes each. Each speaker showcase will include:
• One best work of theirs
• One best work by another brand
• 3 tips to crack the digital code
The first batch of speakers at D-Code include
1. Bajaj Auto: Sumit Narang, Vice-President, Marketing – Moving the world as the 4th largest three and two-wheeler manufacturer
2. Bytedance (Tik Tok): Sachin Sharma, Director, Sales & Partnerships – Revolutionising short-form digital content
3. Corner Stone Sport and Entertainment: Jogesh Lulla, COO – Talent Management of many sporting icons like Virat Kohli.
4. Dentsu Webchutney: Sidharth Rao, CEO & Co-Founder – Category evangelist making India proud with a lion’s share of global laurels.
5. Facebook: Nirmal Pulickal, Head – Facebook Creative Shop – A beacon for brands to get the most from Facebook and Instagram’s social environment
6. Google: Vikas Agnihotri, Country Director, Google – Just ask Google!
7. Kolkata Knight Riders: Venky Mysore, MD and CEO – A franchise known for upping the cricketing game
8. MX Player: Karan Bedi, CEO – Leading holistic mobile entertainment experience in India
9. McCann Worldgroup: Partha Sinha, Vice Chairman and Managing Director – World leaders in creatively driving effective marketing services
10. Nestle: Rashi Goel, VP- Consumer Communication Media, CRM & NHW – Global leader in Food & Beverage
11. Swiggy: Srivats TS, VP Marketing – Driving the digital revolution in Foodtech
12. Kenny Sabastian: The multi-talented youth icon redefining entertainment
The last edition saw the best minds in digital, media and marketing come together to share insights and learning from the evolving digital ecosystems.
Speaking about the need for a Digital Review, Aditya Swamy - Head, Agency Partnerships and Creative Services at Google & Managing Committee member, The Advertising Club, said, “Curating D-Code with Punitha, we have looked to get views from all sides of the eco-system. Publishers, marketers and agencies will put their work and the work of the industry under the scanner to tell you in a rapid-fire format the kind of work that truly makes the cut across creative, media and data. With over 500M users, digital is now truly mainstream and cracking the D-Code is a huge opportunity to grow your brand and business.”
Punitha Arumugam, Digital Evangelist and the Managing Committee Member, The Advertising Club, added, “Similar to D-ode last year, we are ensuring a speaker list that represents the vast and multifaceted dynamics of the online world. Our speakers this year include a mix of established and emerging online publishers, a client list that spans the traditional advertisers to pure online commerce businesses, representation from the agency world, creators who have built their brands online and the speaker list would not of course have been complete without cricket given its dominating online presence this year. We hope at the end of D-Code 2019, the 24 case studies and 36 tips from these 12 speakers over just two hours would provide great insights on how to use online for brands and business.