The winners of the South Asia Edition of the 2018 Content Marketing Awards were announced on Friday, February 16, 2018, at the CMS Asia Summit at The Leela, Gurgaon.
Bangalore-based Brave New World Communications ruled the awards with five medals, including the Content Marketing Agency of the Year award. Royal Stag Barrel Select won âContent Marketing Program of the Yearâ and âContent Marketing Brand of the Yearâ for Large Short Films.
There were a total of 18 winners across 20 categories from over 100 entries received for the inaugural edition of the awards. While each category had one winner, there were no winners in the âBest Use of Branded Content - TVâ and âBest Use of Data Generated Contentâ categories.
- Best Experiential Content âÂ Imaginex Science FestivalÂ
- Best Use of Omni-Channel Content â Brave New World â The Roadster Life Co. âHeart of the Highwayâ
- Best Use of Real Time Content â Panasonic Smartphones for âSo much to doâ
- Best Use of Textual Content â ITC Engage for âPocketful-O-Storiesâ
- Best Use of Visual Content (Non-Video) â Brave New World for The Roadster Life Co. âHeart of the Highwayâ
- Best Use of Branded Content â Print â Mindshare Fulcrum for Magnum, âUnleash Your Wild Sideâ
- Best Use of Branded Content â TV â No Winner
- Best Use of Branded Content â Digital â ITC Engage for Pocketful-O-Stories
- Best Use of Video Content â Dainik Bhaskar Corp for âSwatantra Vichaarâ
- Best Use of Data Generated Content â No Winner
- Best Use of Branded Content â Mobile â Foxy Moron for âHBO Suicide Squadâ
- Best Use of Technology in Content Marketing â Brave New World for âOnce Upon a Roadâ
- Best Use of UGC â 120 Media Collective for âGodrej No. 1â
- Best Use of Content to Commerce â Brave New World for âOnce Upon a Roadâ
- Best Content Marketing Strategy â Viacom18 for âToilet Ek Prem Kathaâ
- Content Marketing Agency of the Year â Brave New World
- Content Marketing Program of the Year â Royal Stag Barrel Select for âLarge Short Filmsâ
- Content Marketing Brand of the Year â Royal Stag Barrel Select for âLarge Short Filmsâ
- Content Marketing Personality of the Year â Aashish Benjamin Oommen from Myntra Jabong
- Content Marketing Company of the Year âMyntra
The jury line-up includes: Tony Chow, Director, APAC, Content & Creative, Marriott International; Biren Ghose, Country Head, Technicolor India; David Beebe, Award-Winning Global Content Expert; Pratik Thakar, VP, APAC, Creative & Content Excellence, Coca Cola; Margery Lynn, Head of Social & Content Marketing, APAC, Uber; Kauveri Khullaar, Global Head, Marketing Innovation (Content & Advocacy), Johnnie Walker Reserve, Diageo; Anupama Chopra, Author, Journalist & Film Critic, Film Companion; R P Singh, Chairperson & Producer, CMS Asia; Priyanka Sehgal, Vice-President, Content & Strategy, Digital & TV, Network18.