The winners of the South Asia Edition of the 2018 Content Marketing Awards were announced on Friday, February 16, 2018, at the CMS Asia Summit at The Leela, Gurgaon.
Bangalore-based Brave New World Communications ruled the awards with five medals, including the Content Marketing Agency of the Year award. Royal Stag Barrel Select won â€˜Content Marketing Program of the Yearâ€™ and â€˜Content Marketing Brand of the Yearâ€™ for Large Short Films.
There were a total of 18 winners across 20 categories from over 100 entries received for the inaugural edition of the awards. While each category had one winner, there were no winners in the â€˜Best Use of Branded Content - TVâ€™ and â€˜Best Use of Data Generated Contentâ€™ categories.
- Best Experiential Content â€“Â Imaginex Science FestivalÂ
- Best Use of Omni-Channel Content â€“ Brave New World â€“ The Roadster Life Co. â€˜Heart of the Highwayâ€™
- Best Use of Real Time Content â€“ Panasonic Smartphones for â€˜So much to doâ€™
- Best Use of Textual Content â€“ ITC Engage for â€˜Pocketful-O-Storiesâ€™
- Best Use of Visual Content (Non-Video) â€“ Brave New World for The Roadster Life Co. â€˜Heart of the Highwayâ€™
- Best Use of Branded Content â€“ Print â€“ Mindshare Fulcrum for Magnum, â€˜Unleash Your Wild Sideâ€™
- Best Use of Branded Content â€“ TV â€“ No Winner
- Best Use of Branded Content â€“ Digital â€“ ITC Engage for Pocketful-O-Stories
- Best Use of Video Content â€“ Dainik Bhaskar Corp for â€˜Swatantra Vichaarâ€™
- Best Use of Data Generated Content â€“ No Winner
- Best Use of Branded Content â€“ Mobile â€“ Foxy Moron for â€˜HBO Suicide Squadâ€™
- Best Use of Technology in Content Marketing â€“ Brave New World for â€˜Once Upon a Roadâ€™
- Best Use of UGC â€“ 120 Media Collective for â€˜Godrej No. 1â€™
- Best Use of Content to Commerce â€“ Brave New World for â€˜Once Upon a Roadâ€™
- Best Content Marketing Strategy â€“ Viacom18 for â€˜Toilet Ek Prem Kathaâ€™
- Content Marketing Agency of the Year â€“ Brave New World
- Content Marketing Program of the Year â€“ Royal Stag Barrel Select for â€˜Large Short Filmsâ€™
- Content Marketing Brand of the Year â€“ Royal Stag Barrel Select for â€˜Large Short Filmsâ€™
- Content Marketing Personality of the Year â€“ Aashish Benjamin Oommen from Myntra Jabong
- Content Marketing Company of the Year â€“Myntra
The jury line-up includes: Tony Chow, Director, APAC, Content & Creative, Marriott International; Biren Ghose, Country Head, Technicolor India; David Beebe, Award-Winning Global Content Expert; Pratik Thakar, VP, APAC, Creative & Content Excellence, Coca Cola; Margery Lynn, Head of Social & Content Marketing, APAC, Uber; Kauveri Khullaar, Global Head, Marketing Innovation (Content & Advocacy), Johnnie Walker Reserve, Diageo; Anupama Chopra, Author, Journalist & Film Critic, Film Companion; R P Singh, Chairperson & Producer, CMS Asia; Priyanka Sehgal, Vice-President, Content & Strategy, Digital & TV, Network18.