Entries open for BuzzInContent Awards 2021 - ENTER NOW to avail Early Bird offer until October 22

IRS
Misc
BuzzInContent

Tupperware’s ‘She Can, You Can’ campaign aims to ignite a million dreams

The campaign by IBD India, a Percept-Hakuhodo company, highlights young women achievers who could think out of the box and go the extra distance

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | June 18, 2012

Tupperware, one of the world’s leading direct selling companies offering premium food storage, preparation and serving items, has announced its latest campaign titled ‘She Can, You Can’. Focusing on empowering today’s women, the campaign endeavours to bring out the hidden achievers while helping womenfolk lead a self-reliant lifestyle. The campaign highlights Tupperware’s vision to ‘Enlighten, Educate and Empower’ women, and make them more confident of themselves.

The campaign, conceptualised and executed by IBD India, a Percept-Hakuhodo company, while aiming to highlight young women achievers who could think out of the box and go the extra distance to realise their dreams, intends to bring to the fore unsung achievers through Tupperware’s untold success stories. Roping in two strong role models – Chhavi Rajawat and Saloni Malhotra – who brought about changes in the lives of the people around them, the campaign gives a human touch to brand Tupperware and inspires the modern woman to create a path of her own.

Adopting a 360 degree media amplification strategy, the campaign encompasses TVCs, print, social media, BTL activities and on-ground activations like seminars and workshops to enlighten women. Well-known ad filmmaker and director of the recent hit movie ‘Vicky Donor’, Shoojit Sircar, has directed the TVCs for the campaign. By creating an emotional connect with the success stories of Chhavi and Saloni, the modern woman can relate to them which will act as a source of motivation for them.

Anshu Bagai, Marketing Director, Tupperware India, commented, “There are two aspects to brand Tupperware. On one hand, we have innovative kitchen solutions and for that you have seen a lot of creative campaigns from Tupperware over the last couple of years. These have clearly established Tupperware as a leader in this category. However, the other part of Tupperware is women’s empowerment which is very deeply ingrained in the DNA of Tupperware. Being a direct selling organisation, we have an all-women sales force where a lot of them come from a very simple background but go on to achieve big things in life. They not only earn money which helps them to support their families, but the exposure they get when they join Tupperware makes them more confident individuals. It is this that we are celebrating in this campaign.”

Jyotsna Chauhan, COO, IBD Brands, said, “For over 16 years Tupperware has been giving women in India a platform to exercise their economic freedom. With ‘She Can, You Can’, the idea is take this philosophy to the next level by setting up role models who can be emulated and also to highlight how Tupperware has been a catalyst of this change.”

Chauhan further said, “The idea was based on a simple insight: in the face of a challenge one always responds with ‘If you can, why can’t I?’ This bravado is deeply ingrained in our psyche. We just had to bring together visual role models and connect them with the audience and let their words of inspiration do the rest. The idea was more of a dream at Tupperware which we let take its own path and chart its own course of action.”

Jai Singh, Senior Creative Director, IBD Brands, said, “The Tupperware ‘She Can You Can’ campaign is all about celebrating the successes of simple, ordinary women who have had the courage to dream big…and the power to realise them. In doing this, the campaign seeks to inspire many more women to come forward to start dreaming and start achieving. At the core of the idea was Tupperware’s basic ideology of empowering women and giving them wings to fly. Through this campaign we wish to connect the millions of desires to the achieved dreams of our protagonists who will act as the guiding light to innumerable successes waiting to happen. In a first, the campaign will on an ongoing basis create celebrities out of relatively unknown achievers.”

Profiles of the achievers

Chhavi Rajawat was born in Jaipur. She is credited as the youngest woman Sarpanch in the country. An alumnus of Rishi Valley Mayo College Girls School and Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi, Rajawat is the face of changing India. Being the first woman sarpanch in the country, the Business Management degree holder left her cushy job in the corporate sector and returned to her paternal village of Soda, 60 km from Jaipur, to run the affairs of the village and take charge of its everyday affairs. Envisioning changing the way the village is run, Rajawat aims to imbibe ambitious projects like NREGA, rain harvesting, self-reliance and make Soda into a model village.

Saloni Malhotra: Listening to Prof Ashok Jhunjhunwala at IIT-Madras changed the way the 23-year-old engineer envisioned her future life. The lecture on the topic ‘Why not have such BPOs in rural India, too?’ made her think of a business solution wherein Malhotra envisaged creating small self-reliant BPO and KPO units which would not only generate employment in rural areas but also create a successful ROI model. This was how her venture ‘DesiCrew Solutions’ was born and changed the way rural India viewed BPO/KPO employment opportunities. Incubated by Rural Technology & Business Incubator of IIT-Madras, DesiCrew Solutions now employs over 130 people across five centres in Tamil Nadu and provides meaningful livelihoods in rural and semi-urban India through socially responsible business process outsourcing.

The TVCs:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY3Q-n10eRw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY3Q-n10eRw[/youtube]

Info@BestMediaInfo.com

• ritanjali c- 9 years ago

i am interested but how can iapply cant under stand'

• aradhna- 9 years ago

hi. iam into developing new techniques in agriculture to grow exotic veggies in areas where any kind of agriculture activity are bare minimal due to extreme terrain and weather conditions. the project is aimed to enhance the self reliance of the locals and create employment opportunities. i would like to know how do i apply and present my work

• Nalini Nuta- 9 years ago

Hi, I would like to create a local employment by opening a BPO or KPO in rural area of Bihar (Chapra), so local migration can be stopped. I would like to know how I can move forward and suggest business if any which can be run or start with minimum investment keeping rural surroundings in mind. Regards Nalini

• muthuraman- 9 years ago

hello sir/mam i can start in new bpo in madurai rural area how to join your company,

• Vasudha Kus- 9 years ago

I wanna create a place for women specially for mothers because they have to do lots of compromises for there kids. In my project there will be a creche, an institute for women or girls & counseling for there bright future. There will be job opportunities for them & a small world where they can fulfill there dreams together. Please tell me if you can help me in this project.

• jayprapbha - 9 years ago

i am interested but how can start

• Priyanka Ho- 9 years ago

I completed my MBA in Finance. Now i want to join you as an employee. Can i join your Company?..Plz reply

• archana- 9 years ago

same question how can we connect to tupperware.? regards archana

• Munmun- 9 years ago

pls help me & housewives around me to be employed to earn their own self respect.From howrah,Westbengal

• ruchi jaisw- 9 years ago

i want to join tupperware. how can i'll do this.

• Kavita Gupt- 9 years ago

Please make me understand how to apply and join. I am Kavita Gupta write now i am a house wife but i am a fashion designer and I am in Patna and please suggest me some work. Please Reply

• devika- 9 years ago

i want to join tupperware. how can i’ll do this.

• anita- 9 years ago

i am interested but how can start

• Haseena- 9 years ago

I am Haseena at present im working at home off line and online in EPF and ESIC online works pls sugust how i can grow more, I am doing B.Com Final Year From Hyd

• soma ghosh- 9 years ago

dear sir\madam iam a house wife,i want to join tupperware,but i can't know how to join,ples help me,&housewives around me to be employed to earn their own self .regard.From kharagpur,Westbengal

• soma ghosh- 9 years ago

i am interested but how can iapply cant under stand’ housewives around me to be employed to earn their own self respect.kharagpur westbengal

• anirudh jos- 9 years ago

want to join Tupperware but how

• Shikha sing- 9 years ago

I am Shikha Singh based at Ranchi Jharkhand.I am a housewife,I want to join your campaign.I am Proficient in Embroidery,Stitching,Cutting etc.

• Shikha sing- 9 years ago

I am Shikha Singh from Ranchi Jharkhand,I would like to join your campaign.

• Divya Singh- 9 years ago

I have seen your Tupperware ad on TV. I want to know how I can sell your products to people. She can you can camp. Email me.

• Simran Malh- 9 years ago

I am interested but don't want to neglect my house how can i

• Simran Malh- 9 years ago

I wanna join without neglecting my first priority that is my house

• abida kidwa- 9 years ago

hi iam a house wife i am rajisterd in tupperware but not getting a dealler in my areain bihar> plez help me out in finding it.

• Priya Harir- 9 years ago

I am a tupperware dealer based at chennai. Tupperware products are awesome and are long lasting. Especially the dry storage containers and refregirator products and water bottles are the best in tupperware. Tupperware builds confidence in women. If anyone interested in buying tupperware or joining the tupperware family.. call me @ 9884602216 or mail me @ tuppyshopnew@gmail.com

• anu saxena- 9 years ago

how can i connect

• VINITA- 9 years ago

HI I ALSO WANT TO JOIN IT,BUT RECENTALLY MAKE PLAN. IF U LIVE NEAR LUCKHNOW THEN CONTECT MADHU GOYAL

• Ashish- 9 years ago

Hi Mam, I am Ashish from Pune(Maharashtra). I have my own 20 seater BPO Floor located in pune. I have experience of running Outbound process & I am interested in running new process right now.So please if you can help me in this case it will good.

• usha agarwa- 9 years ago

i want to start a business at lucknow with the help of your company kindly guide me.

• ritu middha- 9 years ago

hi, i am residing in the border area of punjab in jalalabad (w) district fazilka...i also want to work for the women of this area...can u help me how to start with....

• Pradha- 9 years ago

Hello Mam, This is Pradha from Tamil Nadu. i would like to start BPO/KPO in our area. i have experience in BPO for 4 yrs. I'm very glad to forward our people life with you. Thank you, Regards, Pradha.

• Simran Malh- 9 years ago

I would like all information about this campaign I would like to join but my first priority os my familypls advise

• piyush bans- 9 years ago

i am intersted in bpo/kpo opening so please suggested me my email(bansalpiyush505@gmail.com)mobile nu.-919929260936

• Rekhapachau- 9 years ago

I am interested but how can start.

• Jyoshna- 9 years ago

I am a tupperware dealer based at Hyderabad. Tupperware builds confidence in women. If anyone interested in buying tupperware or joining the tupperware family.. mail me @ jyoshna.p3@gmail.com

• mousumi roy- 9 years ago

HI this is MOUSUMI ROY

• sangita- 9 years ago

i have done my mba in finance.Now i want job and contact with your company sir....plz reply

• anu bansal- 9 years ago

i am graduated from bsc comp. sci. i want to join you.i live in panipat, haryana. please tell me how to connect with you.

• Asmi- 9 years ago

hii..i want to join ur company..how can i start?..reply

• vinay vyas- 9 years ago

i just want to open bpo for developing rural area of bundelkhand i am a MBA QUAllified plz suggest me for employement of women in rural area through bpo or DATA entry projects my mobile no. is 09389868447

• Saloni Jais- 9 years ago

want to know d details that how can i be the part of if "shecanyoucan"

• Reena- 9 years ago

Hi, I have same question as Nalini Nutan have. I would like to create a local employment by opening a BPO or KPO in a rural area , so local migration can be stopped. I would like to know how I can move forward and suggest business if any which can be run or start with minimum investment keeping rural surroundings in mind Please help me with this question. Regards, Reena

• mrs.sathya- 9 years ago

hi,i am group manager in tupperware based at chennai, tamilnadu. Tupperware builds confidence in women. it changes my lifestyle too. If anyone interested in buying tupperware or joining the tupperware family.. mail me @ meenasathya68@gmail.com.

• Mrs S.Radhi- 9 years ago

Hi mam I want to do business in tupperware by opening a showroom. whom to contact and how to start. please guide me.