Cannes Lions 2019

Guest Times

UTV STARS launches Live My Life with Imran Khan

Introduces its first rendezvous with Bollywood; Shahrukh Khan’s Production house to execute the show.

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | August 18, 2011

Wouldn’t it be incredible if you could escape the monotony of your daily routine and live the uber cool and glamorous life of your favorite superstar for just a day? Touch! Feel! Believe! is the mantra of UTV Stars and living upto its brand promise, the channel is gearing up to launch a one of its kind series called ‘LIVE MY LIFE’ that finds a die-hard fan of a Super star and makes his biggest dream of living the lives of his favorite star come true. In true Bollywood style LIVE MY LIFE is that dream-catcher’s route to glamour, glitz and pure stardom, albeit borrowed for a while!

From luxury living to elegant dining and experiencing stardom, the fan will get pampered and will be made to feel like a superstar.  The whole day will be planned by the Star for their fan. In the midst of the hi living, the fan will be privy to some special surprises in store during the day – a phone call, a note, a special gift, a video message even an engagement with some of the stars friends and professional associates like  Dress designer, hair stylist, Gym instructor, nutritionist and lots more. It is a show that is sure to delight audiences and give them a rare opportunity to get an intimate access to India’s Biggest Superstars.

Planned as a 13 episode series, each episode will showcase a new superstar along with his or her handpicked favorite fan. Every episode will trail the fabulously lucky fan through the day amidst all the high living and pleasant surprises from the superstar. And taking them through the day will be the effervescent host, Shamoly Khera.

Some activities you will witness:
  • Make over by star’s hair stylist and designer
  • Body building/gyming with the Star’s fitness trainer
  • Dining at the Star’s favourite restaurant
  • Yoga and Meditation with the star’s guru
  • Going for a Film Premier
  • Photo shoot
  • Visiting a dubbing studio
  • Visiting the set/location in Mumbai where the star did his/her first shoot
  • Visiting the star’s home & traveling by the star’s car.
  • Visiting the first home where the star lived during his/her struggling years.
Meeting people like choreographers, chef, designer, stylist etc who can share some trivia from their moments with the star.

The first episode of the series will feature the blue eyed boy of Bollywood, Imran Khan and his 19 year old fan, Rhea from Chennai. Being a die hard fan of Imran, she uses her avid interest in poetry to profess her love for the dashing actor. It was Imran himself who planned a minute by minute itinerary for an entire day of surprises and exhilarating activities for his fan like – A script reading session with Punit Malhotra, Director of ‘I Hate Luv Stories’, a complete style makeover, mock media interaction session with the help of Imran’s best friend and stylist Neha and a surprise visit by Imran himself!

The selection of the fan in each episode is done via a rigorous yet intriguing research process across the web and social media. Once the fans are short listed the stars take the final call, sometimes the fans are innumerable and hence the choice is left to luck and selection is done through a draw. Ever episode will trail the fabulously lucky fan through the day amidst all the high living and pleasant surprises from the superstar.

While luxury and awe highlight the moments in the day, there are also moments where the diehard fan needs to live upto his image and undertake a task which is challenging yet fun like singing, dancing, biking or bungee jumping like the star himself/herself!

The final event is the interaction with the Superstar itself over a meal, a drive or possibly a walk under the stars. A sight that’s sure to remain etched in the minds of the audiences for a long, long time.

Commenting on the launch of Live My Life, Nikhil Gandhi, Business Head, UTV STARS, said, “UTV STARS stands for differentiation and the show Live My Life is testimony to that. Never has there been a show that brings the fan so close to his favorite star and offers him the opportunity to live like him. With a concept so innovative and exhilarating, I sincerely believe the audiences have plenty of excitement in store for them.”

The show is slated to go on air on the 21st of August, every Sunday at 7pm and will be part of the original programming over the weekend. Don’t forget to tune in to UTV STARS and experience stardom this 21st!

Info@BestMediaInfo.com

Advertisment
  • riya- 8 years ago

hay......... I love this show a lot I really want to come in this show so plz can you tell me how can I register in this show... I the biggest fun off Salman Khan so kindly Plz tell me....... Thank you I send you my name and no. Name: Riya

• riya- 8 years ago

i love is show a lot i also want to come this show.......

• Dekyi- 8 years ago

This show is very interesting and I'll be very happy to be a part of it. Can you suggest how can I about registering for the same? Would love to meet Salman, Ranbir or Sharuk khan..Pls suggest!

• Apeksha Ksh- 8 years ago

I think this show is Superb!!!...I loved the concept of this show, the way it fulfills any fan's ultilmate dream, and makes both th fan and the Star very haapy. Especially I loved the Anushka Sharma's episode..:)) I'm the biggest fan of Kareena Kapoor n wud love to be i this show for her.

• bharti nara- 8 years ago

ossam show........ really love it...... am g8r fan of sonam kapoor.............. really i'll die if i'll meet her....love her : her actinf her fashion wht she wear looks ossam on her.... she's an inspiration 4r me... plzzz let me knw how to enter in dis contest...ma no.

• Gurleen- 8 years ago

for sure d show is awesome..... i simply love it... i would love to know how to register myself for d show... plzzzz let me know..

• Hitesh kuma- 8 years ago

This show is very interesting and I’ll be very happy to be a part of it. Can you suggest how can I about registering for the same? Would love to meet Salman khan.He is my role icon plsssssssss Pls suggest!

• Krishvi She- 8 years ago

My 5 yr old daughter is a big fan of Salman Khan i really want to surprise her i do i get her registered for the show please reply

• sudhanshu- 8 years ago

kehte hain don ko pakadna mushkil hi nhi namumkin hai lekin main use pakad ke rahoonga, sharukh i love u, i m urs great fan, plz meet me plz .......i also like this show plz....tell me how can i register my self to meet u plz call me.........

• sudhanshu- 8 years ago

love the show

• Kavita- 8 years ago

This show is very interesting and I’ll be very happy to be a part of it. Can you suggest how can I about registering for the same? Would love to meet Ajay devgan sir and Kajol mam..Pls suggest!

• Sanjay Kanh- 8 years ago

I want meet with Sunny Doel.

• manish kohl- 8 years ago

• aakansha mo- 8 years ago

hiiiiiiiiii ....i m aakansha n i am a big fan of kangna ranaut... she’s an inspiration 4r me. I love this show a lot I really want to come in this show so plz can you tell me how can I register in this show.. i m dying to meet kangna.......

• jyotsna- 8 years ago

• ankita- 7 years ago

man....thr r so many fan out here ...n u don't evn bother to update how can v get a chance 2meet our fav stars...is it preplanned who wld b meetinggg....

• tejas- 7 years ago

i am fane of madhuri dixit . many year i wait for them but i will get chance for your show . i hope you will consider to my request . please meet to madhuri please.....

• Mohammad Na- 7 years ago

i want to meet Akshay kumar . And i want to know that what is the procesior of this show that meet your fevrait actor plz tell me about it becouse i m very very very biggest fen of Akshay kumar plz utv .plz do it for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and my Akshay kumar

• Mohammad Na- 7 years ago

hey this is a very good show and i want to know that what is the process gor join it . Becouse i want to meet akshy kumar plz do it for mee and my khiladi Akshay kumar,

• shruti- 7 years ago

hey................i lyk ths shw vry much...really want to meet imran khan..how cn i register .....:( i love him help me out

• fardin khan- 7 years ago

hello i am fardin khan iive in u.p. may salman khan ka bahut bada fan hoon yaar plzzz mujhe ek bar milane ka mauka to do yaar plzzzzz...

• rajat madne- 7 years ago

hello..................................salman khan

• rajat madne- 7 years ago

hay……… I love this show a lot I really want to come in this show so plz can you tell me how can I register in this show… I the biggest fun off Salman Khan so kindly Plz tell me……. Thank you I send you my name and no. Name: rajat

• Chetana Mun- 7 years ago

After getting 'EXTRA' Blessings from my Favorite star Abhishek bachhan ... My life will become Extra-ordinary ......!!!!

• arvind- 7 years ago

jai mata di sir i want to participate ur live my life utvstars tv program. want to meet ashawrya rai bachhan madam and my children's group's r wish to happy birth day to u( 1 nov) enjoy dance taal and udi udi song

• mevish ali- 7 years ago

i want to meet imran i love u imran i m very big fan of imran

• samra- 7 years ago

how do v register??i wanna live john abraham's life coz its really worth living plz let me know

• tejas ranin- 7 years ago

i am bigest fan of madhuri dixit. i am 18 year old. i am live in surat(gujarat). aapke show ke madhyam se kai simple man unke star ke sath milwate he, to please aap muje bhi one chance de , i dont like publicity . i hope that you will met to madhuri dixit.

• Ishita Thak- 7 years ago

Hey...I'm a big fan of Ranbir Kapoor......plz tell me how to register myself.....dis is only show where I can meet ranbir.......its my dream to meet him.....plzzzzzzz. do let me know....

• Ruchika Sha- 7 years ago

hey....... I just love this show. . .m the biggest fan of SHAHID KAPOOR. . pz tell how to register. . plzz. i really really wanna meet with shahid. . i just love him. . plz shahid if u read this plz give me a chance to meet. . i reallly love to be the part of this show. . plz shahid give me a chance. . you knw i use to cut cake on your birthday. . you are very special for me. . . thank you. . Ruchika. plz give me one chance. . Shahid. .

• Ruchika Sha- 7 years ago

i love this show... n wanna meet with shahid kapoor

• himashi- 7 years ago

hi i m biggest fan of imran please tell me if i m the one.

• ganesh- 7 years ago

hiiiiiiiiii i am the biggest fan of salmaan khan plzzzzzzz tell me how can joint me u r live my life progrmme& register this show plzzz tell meeeee