BuzzInContent Awards 2021 Winners Announced

IRS
Misc
BuzzInContent

Radio Mirchi Hyderabad launches actor hunt

Tollywood’s dynamic Director Teja to cast the winners in his upcoming venture.

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | July 18,  2011

RJ Bhargavi invites Director Teja, Ananda Prasad - Producer of the movie and Bhaskar, GM Marketing, Bhavya Cements

Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, the hottest radio station of Hyderabad and an ardent ambassador of Tollywood presents a unique opportunity for movie aspirants to be part of the fantasy land of movies with its ‘Bhavya Cement Actor Hunt’ contest. This state wide contest is undertaken in association Bhavya Cements & Tollywood’s dynamic Director Teja. So whether you are aspiring to be a hero, heroine, villain or a lyric writer, Bhavya Cement Actor Hunt will prove to be the ideal launch pad to set your foot in Tollywood.

How to apply?

1. Log on to www.radiomirchi.com/hyderabad
  • You need to fill the application form online and submit
  • Fill the application form and send it to Bhavya Cements Ltd, Post Bag number 8, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500096’.
  1. Visit the selected Bhavya Cement Dealers in your city
  1. Direct Auditions in selected Colleges across Hyderabad, Vizag and Vijayawada

For any details on the Bhavya Cement actor Hunt you can call 5558811.

The Actor Hunt will be the flavor of the month on Radio Mirchi. It kicks off on Wednesday, July 13 and end on Monday, August 15. There are a host of special shows and contests that will air on Radio Mirchi that will inform and entertain listeners and keep the hype of the Actor Hunt alive. Exclusive interviews with the star diector Teja himself, along with many of his protegees like Gopichand, Kajal, Nitin, Uday Kiran, Anup Rubens, RP Patnaik, Navdeep etc are planned. Acting tips for amateurs, improvisation techniques, body language tips etc will be covered in a special segment on acting. A retropsect of Teja’s films will be done throughout the month on Mirchi’s Matinee Show with RJ Ghajini.

A special and unique opportunity is also being given to Mirchi’s listeners during the month. Two contests, running in RJ Ghajini’s Matinee Show form 2pm to 5pm and RJ Bhargavi’s evening show – Band Bajaa from 5pm to 9pm – will pick 5 wild card entries per week each to go straight to the audition stage of the Actor Hunt with Teja – without having to apply online. All one has to do is stay tuned to Radio Mirchi during these shows and participate in the innovative on air contests.

Selected actors will get a lifetime opportunity to work with the dynamic director in his upcoming untitled film.

Teja known for his quest for new talent has directed memorable blockbusters such as Jayam, Nijam, Nuvu Nenu, Chitram etc. Some of the stars that have emerged from his contingent are Gopichand, Kajal, Reema Sen, Uday Kiran, Navadeep and Nitin. After his Debut for Raat, as a cinematographer, he continued to do more films with RGV which included Shiva, Kshana Kshanam, Rangeela etc. The film is being produced under the Bhavya Creations banner, known for producing the Gopichand starrers Wanted, Shouryam and Amaravathi.

Info@BestMediaInfo.com

• k.srikanth- 10 years ago

piease sir give me one chance

• j.rajesh- 10 years ago

hi sir, gud morning my name is rajesh i at anantapur i have seen on sunday new paper at the headline of ACTORS HUNT sir, iam waiting for the chance in film acting but i didn't get any chances because no one is giving chances to enter into cine field so i waiting eagerly for a chance sir,i have much intersted film acting so encourage and give me one chance yours sincerely J.RAJESH

• venkat- 10 years ago

sir, can you mention d website address.

• rajesh kann- 10 years ago

• Hari krishn- 10 years ago

Hai sir, This is Hari at Kurnool. plece give me one chace i proove it.

• R.SATHEESH- 10 years ago

hai sir,this is satheesh i would like to act in your movie.my life ambition is to become a good actor in our cini industry.so plz give me one chance

• thimothy- 10 years ago

sir,pls give me a chance in your film iam just 17years old,give me any role in your film.my cell no is9014735613

• thimothy- 10 years ago

sir,give me one chance...pls iam of hyd and my age is just 17years.my cont no is 9014735613

• srujan kuma- 10 years ago

hai sir, this is srujan i wold like to act in your movie. my age 16years. plz give me 1 chance i prove it.

• sathish- 10 years ago

hai sir,this is sathish i would like to act in your movie.my life ambition is to become a good actor in our cini industry.so plz give me one chance

• thilak- 10 years ago

gd evening sir , iam thilak give me one chance sir my number 9989122806

• nagateja- 10 years ago

sir,MY NAME IS NAGATEJA FROM VIZAG FIRST I WOULD THANK U FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPOURTUNITY.i was really interested in acting.i know the arts of mimicry,dance,classical dance,acting &DIALUGE DELIVERY.has u said u want the golden artist plz give me one chance.i shall keep ur name.plz send me the details of selections in vizag.ph no-9603377368

• srinivas- 10 years ago

TEJA sir,gud evening.my name is srinivas from ananatapur.i completed my graducation.i intrested act the film.so plz test me.after give a chance in the film.i hope to give a chance for me in this film.thank you sir.

• k.satyanara- 10 years ago

dear sir, my mame is k.satyanarayana at amala puram my mob no is 09550292805 so please give me one chance thanks

• madhu babu- 10 years ago

being a human i want do some thing so please if you give me a chance to act in your film i will prove my selfmy contactno:9700051900

• k.saibaba- 10 years ago

TEJA SIR my name k sai baba i have in intrested in acting of film sir you have give me one chance i will prove my talant you have to give any role i wll do sir please give me one chance ph 9652677102

• madhu babu- 10 years ago

all power is woth in yopu you can do any thing and every thing please give me chance to prove my self my contact no:9700051900

• madhu babu- 10 years ago

ALL POWER IS WITH IN YOU YOU CAN DO ANY THING AND EVERYTHING PLEASE GIVE ME CHANCE TO PROVE MY SELF MY CONTACT NO:970051900

• sunilkumar- 10 years ago

if youm give me a chance it will be a steping stone for me success and sucess i will reachj my goal like very much to come in film industirey i prove my talent contact no:-9866968825

• prasad paru- 10 years ago

Hi...sir...this is prasad from vizag. I have very much intrested in acting and i have that acting skills. If u can give me one chance i am ready to prove myself. My contact number is 9347203040. thanq

• KIRAN POLOJ- 10 years ago

sir' I am intrested to act in your movie. pl give me one chance to prove.... my mobile :9701182283 Kodakandla ,warangal.

• raja shekar- 10 years ago

sir,iam raja shekar.pls give a chance.iwill prove my tallent to in any role.pls give me a chance for me.i writtes storys also.i have 2stores.can you give me achance call me 9704169860&9393491572.thank you give me this chance sir.

• vajragiri. - 10 years ago

sir how r u? iam keka nagaraju vijayawada(king fisher super star talent hunt lo select ayyanu sir gurtunnana sir .Sir pls give me another chance.sir I want to prove my self.sir My mobile no is 9951515464.

• Balu- 10 years ago

First off all my heartely thank's to you sir. Why because your's also a great director but you will be give a chance an young talenter's. I am really proudly off to you sir. Pls give me a chance in your film. In any role model, i can prove in my talent sir. BALU.....7842155226

• Bhanuprakas- 10 years ago

hello sir i am bhanuprakash iam interested with your hunt i am very interested if you are interested in me you can contact to my e mail address sardesaibhanuprakash@yahoo.com or to no's 9945951248,9480031210,9740028920 contact me sir i will send my information with photos to you sir. thank you sir.

• praveen kum- 10 years ago

i am praveen sir, studying b.tech 2nd year in MGIT. i have very much interested in acting. pls give me one chance. my contact number is 9866295748 & 9059077636. thanking you sir

• ravikumar- 10 years ago

iam ravikumar being a human i want do some thing so please if you give me a chance to act in your film i will prove my selfmy contactno:9550721218 iam waiting for bestchance from 2yearslater so please callme auditions

• B R Dhavala- 10 years ago

This B R Dhavala, going to interest act in ur movie , I am 43 years old, pl.consider my request, my mobile No:9912038993

• parasuram- 10 years ago

• D.Dadakalan- 10 years ago

hi sir, gud morning my name is rajesh i at anantapur i have seen on sunday new paper at the headline of ACTORS HUNT sir, iam waiting for the chance in film acting but i didn’t get any chances because no one is giving chances to enter into cine field so i waiting eagerly for a chance sir,i have much intersted film acting so encourage and give me one chance yours sincerely D.Dada kalander

• D.Dadakalan- 10 years ago

Hai sir This is dada at anantapur please give me one chance ser.

• DASARI.RAMA- 10 years ago

HAI SIR,THIS IS RAMARAO FROM KHAMMAM.I KNOW YOUR TALENT BECAUSE YOUR THE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER DIRECTORS IN OUR CINI INDUSTRY.YOUR ALWAYS ENCOURAGE COMMON SOCIETY.I HAVE NO ANY CINI BACKGROUND,SO IF YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE I WILL PROVE MY TALENT AS A ACTOR

• p.mallikarj- 10 years ago

sir,i request for your golden chance, yours sincierly, mallikrjuna, 9440759357.

• k.b.prakash- 10 years ago

sir nenu actor ni kadu kani naku acting ante chala istam nenu inthavaraku ekkada perform cheyaledu kani i hope nenu bhaga perform cheyagalanani merante naku istam meru talent lekunna encaurage chesi chalamandiki stardum iccharu chalamandini meeru kodatharani kuda vinnanu meru nannu kottandi champandi naku abyantharam ledu endhukante meru kottina vallu a stage lo unnaro naku telusu chivaraga oka mata andharu adigedhe naku chance ivvandi PH.no;7306622399,email;prakashb16@yahoo.com K.B.prakash

• k.b.prakash- 10 years ago

give me a chance K.B.prakash PH:7306622399 mail;prakashb16@yahoo.com

• naveen- 10 years ago

sir, can you mention d website address plz

• A.KIREAN.KU- 10 years ago

hai sir this is kirean kumar i would like to act in your movie so give me once chance sir my number 9985838542 thank you sir

• mahender- 10 years ago

hai teja sir, malanti youngstrs ki elanti chance istunnanduku thanks jeevitham lo chala kastalu padi paiki vachanu alage acting lo koda kasta padi piki vasthanu ani anukuntunna.naku acting ante chala istam oka vidamga chappalante pichi kani avarikina proov chaskotaniki oka turning point kavali so adi meeru talented persons ki ista ani annaru ade chance naku koda iste na talent nenu koda proov chaskoni me mundu perform chayali ani undi so plz plz plz trust me sir i think i can perform my best w8ing 4r ur cal sir...urs mahender mob:9000583489 email.mahikumar222@gmail.com

• K.B.prakash- 10 years ago

give me chjance to act in ur film.

• r.ramarao- 10 years ago

sir i am ramarao i acting the oncemore please & jai bholo telangana, sir give one chance plz my contact no:9704087587,my email id:rramarao1985@gmail.com,my adress:gopivallabhapuram(vill),tekkalipatnam(post)palasa(mandal)srikakulam(dist)-532220

• mahesh- 10 years ago

sir,iam mahesh.pls give a chance.iwill prove my tallent to in any role.pls give me a chance for me.i writtes storys also.i have 2stores.can you give me achance call me 8143471428,9441062329.thank you give me this chance sir.

• ch manmadha- 10 years ago

please sir give me one chance

• paramesh- 10 years ago

gud mng sir thanks for u r audition launch

• thurimella - 10 years ago

hai sir this is ravi kumar i am a lyric writer i am see yours advertisement on paper please give me one chance to prove myself please give me a chance sir ravi kumar........

• d.sasikumar- 10 years ago

hello teja sir this is sasikumar iam intrested in your huntprogram plz....,one chance giveme in your film it,s my talent proof in acting plz,,,,,

• d.sasikumar- 10 years ago

hi sir this is sasikumar ihave intrested in 'comedian acting' plz one chance give me sir ihave intrested in film industry plz one chance in your movie

• chandu- 10 years ago

hi sir please give me one chance sir, ph;9966119033

• S.bharadwaj- 10 years ago

hi sir this is bharadwaj i am from warangal give me a chance in you or film.this is my mobile num:9000283280

• S.bharadwaj- 10 years ago

hi sir this is bharadwaj i want to act in u r film give me a chance my mobile num 9000283280

• madhumathi- 10 years ago

hi

• M.Santosh- 10 years ago

Good Evening Sir, I am Santosh from gudivada. I am looking for a chance to prove my talent and very thankful for giving the opportunity.Plz give me one chance and also i am good at singing.So plz give me a chance Thanking You,

• vadla santh- 10 years ago

hai sir this is santhosh please give me a chance

• ch manmadha- 10 years ago

piease sir giveme one chance 9177208368

• sudheer- 10 years ago

hi sir merante chala istam meru nannu kottina paravaledu sir plece give me okka chace oke okka chance sir

• dr.yaasmin- 10 years ago

hai sir,i am ayurvedic physician.i wrote some songs on love,romance and etc...i am good at telugu though i am a muslim.thank u sir.

• nani- 10 years ago

sir, i'm nani from hyd.i'm waiting for a chance in film, but i didn't get a chance till now., i'm too intrested in acting, i have given many stage shows from my childhood, sir i'm waiting for a chance to prove my talent. ph;7207740072 e-mail: srikanthreddyj@ymail.com

• swamy- 10 years ago

hi sar my name is swamy sar naku acting ante chala istam sar nennu film nagar lo chala tirganu sar okaru chans ivaledu sar meru sutha estaru ledo telyadu kani malte valanu chudadi sar okari taruvata okaru vastune vutaru ma lanti valku chans enduku evaru sar madi karmingar nannu chaduvkomante mante nennu hyd vachi film nagar chutu tirganu 5 years nuchi tirgutannu sar oka chans evadi sar na life motam cinema cinema sar pls sar pls cell 99891 52096, mail . loveswamy669@gmail.com

• balaji(bach- 10 years ago

gudeve sir, iam balaji from tirupati,study B.E final year ece dept in chennai. am very much intrested in acting field,i wil do real shots with using the doops.so, i request pls give me one chance sir, i wil show my talent and reality sir thanking you balaji.p

• Madhava.Ren- 10 years ago

hi sir i am waiting for only one chance ..... when i have chance and then i will proved my talent sir.........

• sudhakar re- 10 years ago

morning my name is sudhakar reddy i at hyderabad i have seen on sunday new paper at the headline of ACTORS HUNT sir, iam waiting for the chance in film acting but i didn’t get any chances because no one is giving chances to enter into cine field so i waiting eagerly for a chance sir,i have much intersted film acting so encourage and give me one chance yours sincerely s.sudhakar reddy

• anuroop- 10 years ago

hi sir im wating for a chance to prove my self

• yuvraj- 10 years ago

sir, I am waiting for your golden chance.plz give me one opportunity. thankyou yours faithfully s.yuvraj pithapuram 7842797792

• yuvraj- 10 years ago

please give me one opportunity sir my mobile no ;-7842797792

• ch. Rama ch- 10 years ago

Dear sir... i am prasad. plz give me a chance to participate in your creative world. my number:9493530541

• shrinaag- 10 years ago

Sir, I have got written and composed songs in Hindi and Telugu Mass Melody Sad and Bhakti good meaningfull and good tunes.I am trying since 9 years still trying.Please give me a chance for 4 to 5 minutes I will prove my talent.

• shrinaag- 10 years ago

Having written and tuned songs in Hindi ang Telugu,Bhakti Mass Melody Sad with good meanings and tunes.Trying since many years.Please give me a chance as a Music Director.Give me a chance for 4 to 5 minutes I will prove my talent.

• raju- 10 years ago

hi sir, gud morning my name is raju i am at warangal i have seen on sunday new paper at the headline of ACTORS HUNT sir, iam waiting for the chance in film acting but i didn’t get any chances because no one is giving chances to enter into cine field so i waiting eagerly for a chance sir,i have much intersted film acting so encourage and give me one chance yours sincerely

• R.karthik- 10 years ago

Dear teja sir, i want be intersted in acting, i will do as comedy very well,something i want to be prove in an comedy actor and i should do best performance in film. i request u that any small role give me sir i want to prove myself. my no is 9985180745

• praveen- 10 years ago

hi.....

• shekhar- 10 years ago

I am Lyric writer please give me a appointment to show my written love songs to you. Thanks Shekhar +919177258590

• pavanteja- 10 years ago

hai sir,this is pavanteja.i would like to act in your movie.my life ambition is to become a good comedian in our cini industry.i want to get a oscar award in best comedian in films.so give me a chance sir, my contact no:-8121889904 your's pavan"teja"(pavanteja)

• anjankumar- 10 years ago

this is s.anjankumar please give me a chance 9494426528

• mahendhar- 10 years ago

sir i(mahendhar) interested in acting and direction , i even write scripts sir . i basically interested in comedy type of acting so i wish that you give me a chance to prove my self . thanking you mahendhar

• jithendra k- 10 years ago

hi sir when will give acting results plz infom plz

• sudha- 10 years ago

hai sir. dis is sudha..... plz gv me one chance ill prove myself...... am really very very interested to work with u sir........ thank u

• nagaraj- 10 years ago

hai sir.. iam the good entartining box, my box key in your heand. pls sir give me one chance to prove my talent.my ph.no 9160864625

• m.srikanth- 10 years ago

hi sir im sree i would like to dance your movi please give me a one chance prove my talante sir please ok phone:9866245730

• k.goutham r- 10 years ago

hello give me one chance sir plz

• balakrishna- 10 years ago

i love cinifield

• raj- 10 years ago

sir plz give me one chance plz sir

• gouri shank- 10 years ago

my name is gouri shankar sir... nenu actor hunt ki applychesanu chance kosamani so eppudu intreviews authai.. incase aithety naa application no is 14853.. eppudu interview ku pilustaru .. asalu nenu select ayyana? ee movie eppudu start authundi

• c.vasu deva- 10 years ago

hi sir i am from kadapa i am intrested in acting so pls give me a chance in actors hunt

• Goutham- 10 years ago

sir give me one chance i will do my level best..

• anil- 10 years ago

hi sir, MY NAME IS ANIL FROM KARIMNAGAR FIRST I WOULD THANK U FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPOURTUNITY.i was really interested in ASSISTANCE DIRECTOR. I KNOW THE SRIP WRITING , DILOGUE WRITING AND ACTING. plz give me one chance.i shall PROOVE MY SELF. I HAVE LOT OF STORIES. LOVE AND HERO ORIENTED STORIES BUT I WROTE THE TWO STORIES FOR RAVITHEJA GARU AND ALLARI NARESH GARU I HOPE GIVE ONE CHANCE THANK_YOU_SIR, .ph no-9493265067

• c.vasudevar- 10 years ago

Respected sir HellO sir i am vasu, i am from kadapa i have intrested in acting, plz kindly give me one chance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mobile no ..8142530200

• Ravi- 10 years ago

Teja Sir i applied for star hunt in mirchi but ididnot get any replay to my mail & mobile three days back i saw in news papre that you started the shooting of new film with new actros. Sir if their is a chance to participate in your film my code no is 14215.

• mohan- 10 years ago

HI, sir gudmrng this is vamsi, i am frm tenali. i am intrested to acting,but i didn't get any chance, pls give one chance.my cont no ;9985775852 your's faithfully, Mohan.

• mahesh- 10 years ago

hi sir, This is mahesh iwant to work as a ass-director with you because i have a project in my mind i'll give to you. Because so many flop films maked you sir, thats way i want to work with you for hit film please gine me chance sir i'll prove my talante sir...

• boga harikr- 10 years ago

hi sir . iam alrady i meeted u . iam natev from kadapa. give me one chance. my mobail no 9966264885

• T .rajashak- 10 years ago

hi sir iam raj shaker reddy plz give me one chance

• kishore- 10 years ago

sir give me achance for lyrics writer my cell no:9493248748

• kishore- 10 years ago

sir give me one one chance for lyrics riter

• Arun s s- 10 years ago

Hai...........................

• mahesh- 10 years ago

hai sir, naku pedha actor kavalani vundhi sir talent na dagara vundhi sir please call me sir Mobile No : 9948134939

• thimothy- 10 years ago

hi sir this is thimothy one of your hunt participant my application number is 12588 and i have attended to your audition held at jubile hills. when you say that lucky person did you have selected.pls say the result as eell as sooon

• thimothy- 10 years ago

sir this is thimothy one of ur applicant.ihave attended to ur auditon which held at film nagar my application no is 12588 sir u said that we will call u later.pls say whoz that lucky persions that ur introudsing say as well as sooon sir pls we are wating with thousands of eyesthanking u...urs applicant thimothy (app no 12588)

• Hari Krishn- 9 years ago

hai , my name is hari belongs to tuvvadhoddi in kurnool. i have completed B.Sc , BEd. give me one chance i prove it ok.

• Abhinandan - 9 years ago

Hello my name is Abhinandan Pal I'm from Kolkatta & I'm 23yrs old! i want to know about the singing auditions when it was going to held again? Please do contact & let me know my mobile number is +91-9553668839. Thanking you.