ï»ż
BuzzInContent Awards 2020

IRS
Misc
BuzzInContent
BuzzInContent Awards

Dainik Bhaskar Group To Launch Divya Marathi

Informed BSE  yesterday that it will expand its operations in Maharashtra in Marathi language.

Rajat Arora | Delhi | February 4, 2011

DB Corp Limited (DBCL), India’s leading print media company and publisher of 7 newspapers with 52 editions, 135 sub-editions in 3 languages (Hindi, Gujarati and English) across 13 states in India, has informed BSE yesterday that it will expand its operations in Maharashtra in Marathi language.

The newspaper name has been registered as Divya Marathi with Registrar for Newspapers of India.

When contacted, Girish Agarwal, Director, Dainik Bhaskar Group declined furnishing further details on the development but sources close to the development informed BestMediaInfo.com that Dainik Bhaskar Group has aggressive plans for its Marathi edition and is all set to give a tough fight to the existing players like Lokmat and Daily Sakal.

Dainik Bhaskar Group’s flagship newspapers Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi), Divya Bhaskar and Saurashtra Samachar (in Gujarati) have a combined average daily readership of 17.5 million, making it one of the most widely read newspaper groups in India with presence in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jharkhand, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Jammu. Its other noteworthy newspapers brands are Business Bhaskar, DB Gold and DB Star and, DNA (in Gujarat and Rajasthan) on a franchisee basis.

DBCL is the only media conglomerate that enjoys a leadership position in multiple states in multiple languages and is a dominant player in its all major markets.

Rajat.Arora@BestMediaInfo.com

Advertisment
  • Vijay Arun - 10 years ago

well come Dainik Bhaskar Group to Launch Divya Marathi in Aurangabad.

• MAHESH MALW- 10 years ago

hi,well come to aurangabad.with best wishes to divya marathi.i am ex. marketing execative of dna in pune.ready to promotion activity with you.my cell no.77o9o11171 please contact me.

• kirankumar - 9 years ago

Hon'ble sir, I am a lawyer at vaijapur dist aurangabad.I read and came to know that your national no 1 news paper is going to launch its marathi edition from aurangabad district.I want to be a part of your team and i want to work with your daily marathi news paper as a reporter,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a reporter it will be a great opportunity for me.thanks Your Adv K.S.Tribhuvan MAH NO 606/2005 Sundar Ganpati Lane Vaijapur 423701 Dist Aurangabad Cell no 9421993144

• kiran ghaid- 9 years ago

well come.... Dainik Bhaskar Group to Launch Divya Marathi

• pravin rajp- 9 years ago

Hon’ble sir, I am a D.T.P.Operator at "Daily Deshonnati, Buldana" ( dist Buldana.Experince 10 years).I read and came to know that your national no 1 news paper is going to launch its marathi edition from aurangabad district.I want to be a part of your team and i want to work with your daily marathi news paper as a D.T.P.Operator and Graphics Designer,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a D.T.P.Operator it will be a great opportunity for me.Sithanks Pravin N.Rajput, kalipura, ward No.17 Malkapur, Tel.Malkapur, Dist.Buldana Cell No.9420454633

• Tushar sara- 9 years ago

Dear sir, I am a Photographer at Lasur station dist aurangabad.I have one new paper agency at lasur station (Lok Satta).I read and came to know that your no 1 news paper is going to launch its marathi edition from aurangabad district.I want to be a part of your team and i want to sale (Agency) your daily marathi news paper at Lasur Station,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper. it will be a great opportunity for me. thanks Your Tushar Saraf Lasur Station 9850604080

• Manoj Atraw- 9 years ago

Wel Come in Maharashtra.

• yashwant mo- 9 years ago

wel come to maharastra , wash out the threats of the arrogant lokmat management. wish u all the best

• yashwant mo- 9 years ago

welcome to maharastra, wash out the lokmat's arrogant management. all the best.

• Divya Marat- 9 years ago

????? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ????? ????????? ????????? ?????????

• Chandan k. - 9 years ago

Sir, It is really a good news that, a leading news paper group of India, Bhaskar group is going to launch a marathi news paper 'Divya Marathi'. Sir, i would like to be part of the team of Divya Marathi, by doing reporting from Paithan, which is an important taluka of Aurangabad, at present, i am doing reporting for a english news paper Lokmat Times from Paithan.I hope, i would be given chance to do reporting from Paithan. Adress:- Pardeshi pura, Paithan, Tq, Paithan, Dis, Aurangabad. Cell no. 8087504780

• Jitesh Deha- 9 years ago

Wel Come in Aurangabad Maharashtra.

• purva paras- 9 years ago

hi welcome to aurangabad its gr8 to have u ppl in aurangabad i m a MBA student appearing (4th sem )Persuing my career HRM from aurangabad.It wud be gr8 honour for me to join ur company . do let me knw if have openings . THANKING U IN ANTICIPATION PURVA PARASWANI MBA(HR)

• bairagi g.r- 9 years ago

wel come d.m.

• yogesh- 9 years ago

I'm citizen of Maharashtra & welcomes to ur Newspaper. We r eager to read divya marathi . Ur thought, innovations & entertainment as well as business news.We r getting bored from the news of robbery, suicides, accidents ,deaths its regular in our life,now we want something new in Headlines, we hope u stand up on our expectations so best of luck .

• Saurabh Baw- 9 years ago

Hon'ble Sir Wellcome and best wishes to Divya marathi Iam pharma professional working as Team leader in Pharma company. I would like to be part of this precious news paper if you allow us write in blog/graffity or as reporter work as hobbie. Thanks for opportunity for posting comments Regards Saurabh Bawachkar Aurangabad Cell No 9765891172 Aurangabad

• anil chavan- 9 years ago

welcome to aurangabad. hope we will enjoy unbaised news. ...........thank you

• Dnyaneshwar- 9 years ago

well come Dainik Bhaskar Group to Launch Divya Marathi in Nashik pl. closed all issue for Lokmat group

• Dnyaneshwar- 9 years ago

Dainik Divya Marathiche Nashik Madhye Swagat Aahe. Lavkar Nashik Yevun Vrutapatra vikretyache hal karanrya Lokmatchi Hukumsahi sapavinyasathi aaple nehami swagat aahe. Dnyaneshwar Dhatrak News paper saller

• milind jadh- 9 years ago

hi, wel come to nashik i wish to divya marathi and group to grow up in nashik. i am a news repoter of india news in nashik dist. mob. no 09226527075

• Somnath N- 9 years ago

First, Welcome at Aurangabad. I have required technological up gradation news.

• sandeep sin- 9 years ago

It is really a good news that, a leading news paper group of India, Bhaskar group is going to launch a marathi news paper ‘Divya Marathi’. Sir, i would like to be part of the team of Divya Marathi, by doing sales&marketing for devlopeing a bussiness from nashik or out of nashik, We r eager to read divya marathi . Ur thought, innovations & entertainment as well as business news.We r getting bored from the news of robbery, suicides, accidents ,deaths its regular in our life,now we want something new in Headlines, we hope u stand up on our expectations so best of luck . SANDEEP L BHAGWANE-8888836987 sandeep.bhagwane@gmail.com

• sandeep sin- 9 years ago

• Rajaram Uga- 9 years ago

hi, wel come to nashik i wish to divya marathi and group to grow up in nashik.

• Girish Kaha- 9 years ago

sir, I am a D.T.P.Operator at “Daily Gavkari, Nanded”.I came to know that you are launching marathi edition from aurangabad district.I want to work with your daily marathi news paper as a D.T.P.Operator and Graphics Designer. I have experience 11 years. so if you gave me this opportunity you will found success in my hardwork.... Thanks... Girish Kahalekar Nanded Cell 9890597714

• nilesh sona- 9 years ago

Welcome to grappe city nashik

• shridhar ga- 9 years ago

hallo, sir. i m reporting in Nasik marathi news paper from last 12 year..Lokmat,Dinvedh and Sakal, now i m reporting in Sakal last 5 years... i have good experience.... i have Photo Camera(D40), Laptop with Internet connection..., two wheeler, and full time to reporting... as Nasik road area i want to join with Dainik Dvya Marathi Nasik Edition.. thank u... shridhar.gaidhani@gmail.com 08888856677

• amit- 9 years ago

well come to city of temple with best wishes kindly send your HR / Admin add for sending resume to your possition in nashik / a'bad / jalgaon centres. thanks..

• kunal bidwe- 9 years ago

Hi.. i am graphics designer ..... welcome to...... Divya marathi in nasik city Very good. If you want any recruitment for designig works Please contact......... Kunal bidwe - 9028138186

• Gholap Rite- 9 years ago

Welcome in Majalgaon.....

• NAGENDRA SI- 9 years ago

We GENIUS MINDS,an educational event organizing company,seeking your office address & contact person for our upcoming event ad. cell-09823589124

• Balasaheb G- 9 years ago

Welcome to dainik Divya Marathi in Nashik, We all Nashikkar waiting for "without Political persons" News paper.Come as early as possible & stop the monopoly of another one who is claims for No. 1.We once again welcome to National No.1 News paper at Nashik

• VINOD PATIL- 9 years ago

Res.Sir, WELCOME TO NASHIK. I was working with Govt. Of Maharashtra's Finance Dept. as a Accounts officer. I want to work with u r organisation. I can work with Administration Dept, Nashik Office. I have 22 yrs experience of Govt. Service. I was Gazetted Officer.Pl.kindly give me opportunit to work with u r org. with Respect. VINOD PATIL 9421400704 vinodp22@hotmail.com

• Yogesh B.Kh- 9 years ago

Hon’ble sir, I am a Production Associate at “ETV News Network, Hyderabad” (Experince 3.5 years).I read and came to know that your national no 1 news paper is going to launch its marathi edition from Nashik district.I want to be a part of your team and i want to work with your daily marathi news paper as a Technical dept.or a photographer or a Graphics Designer,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a mentioned department it will be a great opportunity for me. thanks Yogesh B.Khodake

• Prashant Ka- 9 years ago

dear sir I want to work with your daily marathi news paper as a reporter,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a reporter it will be a great opportunity for me in nashik edition.thanks. Current Affairs Project (Syllabus Requirement) Current Topics in America-2008 Crime in Nashik city-2008 Internship for one Month in Print Media-Daily Sakal (Nashik) Work Experience: - 1: Rokthok News (Nashik Dist Cabel News Channel.)-Anchoring/Script Writing/Reporting.2: 9 News (Nashik Dist Cabel News Channel)-Sub Editor.3: Articles published related to Agriculture (Freelanced).4: Loksabha Election Reporting-2009. 5: Vidhan Sabha Election Reporting-2009. 6: Anandi Nashik (Weekly).7: Current status- since from Dec. 2010 work As public relation officer in S. R. Thorat milk Products Pvt. Ltd. Sangamner.Dist-Ahmednagar, Maharashtra , Since Article & News published related to Company prashant kale ap-lasalgaon tel-niphad dist-na

• ABHIJIT PAT- 9 years ago

well come Dainik Bhaskar Group to Launch Divya Marathi in Aurangabad.with best wishes to divya marathi

• pavan more- 9 years ago

welcome to the nasik any time any help for divay marathi in nasik pl call me 9822753068

• HIDAYAT PAT- 9 years ago

MOST WELCOME IN AURANGABAD ' DIVYA MARATHI ' NEWSPAPER

• zakir sheka- 9 years ago

Dear Sir, plz give me Daily divya Bhaskar (Marathi) Aurangabad office Fax Number. --Zakir Shekason (Ratnagiri) Mob. No.07588918510 8888221277

• Arora- 9 years ago

Prakash / May 17, 2011 Hon’ble sir, I am a Illustrator at “Malhar Communication (2000 to 2008) Period of 8 yrs., Jalgaon'' . Media Advertising (2008 to 2010) at Nasik. Experience 2 years as a Graphic Designer/Visualizer & Current job Location is Astral Advertising & Marketing India Pvt. Ltd. Nasik. I read and came to know that your national no 1 news paper is going to launch its Marathi edition from Nasik district. I want to be a part of your team and i want to work with your daily Marathi news paper as a Graphics Designer, Visualizer, Illustrator. so if you give me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a Sr. Designer it will be a great opportunity for me. Thanks & Regards Prakash. Mob.: 8007549576,9595402665.

• satish- 9 years ago

sir, i am interesting to join your group as assistant or dtp operator. please give me a detailed information about any vacancy. thanks

• VAIBHAV BHA- 9 years ago

I Registerd for Divya Marathi before 2.5 months. But I dont know whin the paper will start. I also dont get any massege or sms from you. Following are my contact no. 7798884650 9822500440 2392822

• shivakant g- 9 years ago

welcome to divya marathi in maharastra,my name shivakant gangadhar mathapati iam reporter dalya satyaprabha tq mukhed dt nanded and assist to hokerne brothers shyadheri dordshan and sahara news chynels my own office built in fax,internate,scaner,printer,computer,camera and 1400wt lumines inverter,iam intersted to join your divya marathi marathi news paper as a reporter it will be great opportunity for me thanks iam watig your answer shivakant gangadhar mathapati satyam media center mukhed tq mukhed dt nanded mob no 9403330655,fax o2461 222856 office phon no 02461223817 mail sgm.817@gmail.com

• SANDESH KER- 9 years ago

Resp./Sir. Welcome & Best wishes to Divya Marathi.Its really a good news that a leading newspaper of India is going to launch marathi news paper Divya Marathi. Sir,I am a photographer in Khultabad.Dist.Aurangabad.I want to be a part of your team.If you give me the Opportunity to work with your team it will be a great opportunity for me. Thank you. SANDESH KERE, KHULTABAD. DIST.AURANGABAD. CELL NO.9890330365.

• prashant- 9 years ago

A Hartly "WEL COME" in not only in Aurangabad but a Historicale land of marathwada Prashant P,Beed,mhahrashtra

• ATHAR HASHM- 9 years ago

Respected Sir, i have more than 24 years exp. in printing production 20 years in Hindustan times and 4 years Saudi Arab AL-WATAN Newspaper as PRODUCTION MANAGER so i m intrested working DB Group. ATHAR HASHMI DELHI mobile no:- 9971498969

• Wagh Shrika- 9 years ago

Dear Sir, I am a journalist at Malegaon, Dist- Nashik. Ihear come to know that your National N0.1 newspaper is going to launch it's marathi edition" DIVYA MARATHI" from Nashik. I want to be a part of your team & i want to work with your daily marathi newspaper as a Sub-editor / Reporter. So if you gave me this apportunity to join your newspaper as Sub-editor / Reporter it will be great pleasure for me. Thaking you, SHRIKANT WAGH .............................................. UPDATED PERFORMA : Name : Shrikant Venunath Wagh Date of Birth : 9.5.1970 Address : "Shradhha", Pundliknagar, Soygaon Road, Malegaon, Dist- Nashik Pin-423203 Qualification : 1. Diploma in Electonics & Tele.Comm. Engg. 2. Diploma In Comuter Application. 3. Diploma In Mass Comm. & Juornalisam 4. Bachelar in Arts ( Mass Comm. & Juornalisam ) 5. Master in Arts ( Journalisam ) Exeperience :- 1. Daily Sourchkra... ( Reporter )..5 Yrs. 2. Daily Mokshiniwarta.. ( Sub-editor)..2 Yrs. 3. Daily Apala Maharastra..( Reportor)8 yrs. 4. weekly Malegaonkarancha Santyagrah.. ( Editor ) from 2002... Designation :- 1. Precident : Malegaon Taluka marathi Patrakar Sangh, Malegaon. 2. Secretary- Yuya Sahitya Samaj, malegaon 3. Secretary- Shri Vinayak Vachanalaya, Soygaon. Awards: 1. State Journalisam award-1993 By Pune Press Club, Pune 2. B.N. Talwadkar Journalisam award-2005 By Malegaon taluka Marathi Patrakar Sangh.

• Wagh Shrika- 9 years ago

Dear Sir, I am a journalist at Malegaon, Dist- Nashik. I hear come to know that your National N0.1 newspaper is going to launch it's marathi edition" DIVYA MARATHI" from Nashik. I want to be a part of your team & i want to work with your daily marathi newspaper as a Sub-editor / Reporter. So if you gave me this apportunity to join your newspaper as Sub-editor / Reporter it will be great pleasure for me. Thaking you, SHRIKANT WAGH .............................................. UPDATED PERFORMA : Name : Shrikant Venunath Wagh Date of Birth : 9.5.1970 Address : "Shradhha", Pundliknagar, Soygaon Road, Malegaon, Dist- Nashik Pin-423203 Qualification : 1. Diploma in Electonics & Tele.Comm. Engg. 2. Diploma In Comuter Application. 3. Diploma In Mass Comm. & Juornalisam 4. Bachelar in Arts ( Mass Comm.& Juornalisam ) 5. Master in Arts ( Journalisam ) Exeperience :- 1. Daily Sourchkra... ( Reporter )..5 Yrs. 2. Daily Mokshiniwarta.. ( Sub-editor)..2 Yrs. 3. Daily Apala Maharastra..( Reportor)8 yrs. 4. weekly Malegaonkarancha Santyagrah.. ( Editor ) from 2002... Designation :- 1. Precident : Malegaon Taluka marathi Patrakar Sangh, Malegaon. 2. Secretary- Yuya Sahitya Samaj, malegaon 3. Secretary- Shri Vinayak Vachanalaya, Soygaon. Awards: 1. State Journalisam award-1993 By Pune Press Club, Pune 2. B.N. Talwadkar Journalisam award-2005 By Malegaon taluka Marathi Patrakar Sangh.

• Meelind Kha- 9 years ago

R/sir wish you best compliment bhaskar launch in maharastra .presently live in bhopal,iam intrested in divya dhaskar maharastra.CompanyName NaiDunia Media PvtLtd (17Feb 2009 to Till..)Print Media Co. Degisnation .Regional Marketing (co-ordinator) Working in Regional (Advertising Department.). KEY RESULT AREA: ? Codination . ? Market Information ? Clients Relationship. ? Team work & Co-ordination

• Parwez Khan- 9 years ago

Respected Sir. Welcome & Best wishes to Divya Marathi.Its really a good news that a leading newspaper of India is going to launch marathi news paper Divya Marathi. Sir,I am a Reporter/ Photographer/Graphic designer in Kumbhar Pimpalgaon, Tq. Ghansawangi,Dist.Jalna.I want to be a part of your team.If you give me the Opportunity to work with your team it will be a great opportunity for me. Thank you. Parwez Khan, At.Post.Kumbhar Pimpalgaon, Dist. Jalna. Cell : 9423712699

• pramila paw- 9 years ago

hi mi pramila pawar,mumbai varun.mi ata maj bechlor of mass media degree purn karel.mala majalgaon la job karu tithech shift vhaych ahe.tar plz mala apalya paper madhe as a reporter mhanun mhanun job milel ka?mi 4 mahinyacha expirence pan kadhala ahe brodcaste telecasting madhe dombivili news made.ani degree hi ahe.plz.

• prashant ka- 9 years ago

hi,well come to aurangabad.with best wishes to divya marathi.i am ex. marketing execative of dainik pudhari in karad (satara).ready to promotion activity with you.my cell no.9403967455 please contact me.

• Ajay Shere- 9 years ago

Hi sir , I`m a Photographer & cameraman having exp. of 12 year`s in & also worked as a police photographer in Yavatmal.now i`ve shifted to pune and seeking for the press photographer job that i`m deserving for. kindly convey if i could get a chance to participate in Divya marathi new paper. waiting for ur reply.

• Ajay Shere- 9 years ago

Hi sir , i`ve 12 year`s of exp. in photography & videography & i also worked as a police photographer in yavatmal.further i shifted to pune. and seeking a job for press photographer. i wish if i could get a chance to prove myself again with Divya marathi. waiting for your reply sir

• shahid shai- 9 years ago

I want to be a part of your team and i want to work with your daily marathi news paper as a D.T.P.Operator and Graphics Designer,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a D.T.P.Operator it will be a great opportunity for me. exp.15 year.

• shahid shai- 9 years ago

namaskar, mala dtp, graphics desinging, page setting, advertising, logo's, banner's, yancha 15 varshacha anubhav aahe. mi aatta choudhary yatra co.pvt., nasik yethe job karto. pls mala lokpriy dainik divya marathi madhe kaam karnyachi sandhi dya... dhanyawad. aapla, sayeed shaikh, ozar,nasik.Mob.9373238980.

• HARISHCHAND- 9 years ago

Myself harishchandra borkar , a steel photographer and video grapher ,sir I want to apply for the post of steel photographer in organistion. sir I have an experience of two years in photography as well as videography have 10 yrs experience.recently I working in live india news and mi marathi as a cameraperson in mumbai.

• vishal kada- 9 years ago

Hon’ble sir, i m sub-editor & entertainment reporter in mumbai. I came to know that you are launching marathi edition in mumbai.I want to work with your daily marathi news paper as a sub-editor & entertainment reporter. I am writer also. i write articles,poem storys,script,drama & ekankaika. i got first prize as writer fr my ekankika.So if you gave me this apportunity to join your newspaper as Sub-editor /entertainment Reporter it will be great pleasure for me. vishl kadam cnt no.9969961077 mumbai

• SANDEEP- 9 years ago

HI, I AM SEARCING A JOB FOR PAGE MAKER, QUARK EXPERT IN DELHI. I HAVE 12 YEARS EXPRIENCE IN THIS FEILD.I HAVE ALSO 5 YEARS WORK EXPRIENCE IN DAINIK BHASKAR NEWS PAPER BHOPAL

• Santosh Dha- 9 years ago

Hon'ble Sir, well come
. Dainik Bhaskar Group to Launch Divya Marathi, I Am Photographer At Udgir Place In Latur Dist Maharashtra Pl.Give a chance,as a Photographer/reporter,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a reporter it will be a great opportunity for me.thanks Your Santosh Dharmaraj Nirune Udgir Dist.Latur Mo.9823213646

• Pradip Jaga- 9 years ago

Dear Sir, Welcome.... D B Group to launch divya Marathi in jalgaon district. sir, i want to be part of your group. i am interested in reporter in Raver tahshil,so if you gave me this opportunity to join your newspaper as a reporter it will be a great opportunity for me.thanksYour Pradip Jagatrao Konde A/p-Nimbhora bk, Tal- Raver, Dist-Jalgaon. pin code-425506 cell no.9921263626.

• sangharsh b- 9 years ago

i m sangharsh bade i want graphic design job in divya marathi newspaper. i m student in m.f.a.{applied art} in bamu univercity, a-bad.

• pravin chav- 9 years ago

Sir, It is really a good news that, a leading news paper group of India, Bhaskar group is going to launch a marathi news paper ‘Divya Marathi’. Sir, i would like to be part of the team of Divya Marathi, by doing reporting from talasari near gujrath boradr, which is an important taluka of thane , I hope, i would be given chance to do reporting from Talasari. Adress:- At-post- talasari ,dist-thane Udhva road ,talasari.401606 Cell no. 9730396797

• RAJINDER MO- 9 years ago

HON'ble Sir, The program organised on January 26th to celebrate the "REPUBLIC DAY" was unique, innovative and excellent by all standards. With kind regards and best wishes.==R M ARORA,AURANGABAD(MS) Mob: 9890441665

• Avinash- 8 years ago

your paper is very nice. your paper will do great in market. best wishes for your struggling period. (AVINASH PARDESHI FROM SATARA LOKMAT)

• santosh pat- 8 years ago

Position as a Graphic Designer a promising position that offers both challenge & help me to grow into a professional.