Debabrata(Debu) Mukherjee, Vice President, South West Asia Region, Operations, Coca Cola was unanimously elected as the Chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the year 2017-2018.
Mukherjee replaces I Venkat, Director, Eenadu Group as Chairman. Mukherjee was Deputy Chairman till now.
Mukherjee has more than 23 years of experience in the area of Strategic Planning, Sales and Marketing Operations. He has headed the marketing function for Coca-Cola in India and South Korea and has also played a leading role in setting up sales and distribution operations in key regions in India. He is currently responsible for driving sustainable accelerated growth in the key South West Asia markets of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives.
Hormusji N Cama, Publisher Member on the Council representing ‘Mumbai Samachar’ was unanimously elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Bureau for the year 2017-2018.
Members on the Bureau’s Council of Management for the year 2017-2018 are:
1. Debabrata Mukherjee, Coca Cola India – Chairman
2. Hemant Malik, ITC – Hony. Secretary
3. Sandip Tarkas, Future Retail
4. Mayank Pareek, Tata Motors
1. Hormusji N. Cama, The Bombay Samachar – Deputy Chairman
2. I. Venkat, Ushodaya Enterprises
3. Shailesh Gupta, Jagran Prakashan
4. Devendra V Darda, Lokmat Media
5. Benoy Roychowdhury, HT Media
6. Chandan Majumdar, ABP
7. Raj Kumar Jain, Bennett, Coleman & Co.
8. Pratap G Pawar, Sakal Papers
Advertising Agencies Representatives:
1. Madhukar Kamath, DDB Mudra – Hony. Treasurer
2. Shashidhar Sinha, IPG Mediabrands, India
3. Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO
4. CVL Srinivas, Group M Media India
Hormuzd Masani – Secretary General