Havas Worldwide’s Mythili Chandrasekar, Ketan Rambhia from DDB Mudra, and Ekta Relan of Lowe Lintas, have been selected from India as part of the 2023 NYF AME Grand Jury from the Asia Pacific region.
The New York Festivals Advertising Awards has announced the 2023 AME Executive Jury and Grand Jury of strategists recruited to judge entries submitted into the New York Festivals AME Awards.
AME’s Executive Jury and Grand Jury members are strategic leaders who embrace the partnership between creativity and effectiveness.
This panel of creative strategists will judge this year’s AME Entries. The esteemed Grand Jury recruited from five regions around the globe will judge all entries across all categories online and determine the 2023 AME Shortlist.
AME’s inaugural Executive Jury of globally recognised leaders will judge all shortlisted entries selected by the online Grand Jury, followed by a second live video panel where together through discussion they will determine the 2023 AME trophy-winning campaigns.
“I’m thrilled that these respected world-class leaders will share their industry expertise on the AME Jury panels. They represent some of the most awarded strategists within the industry and their commitment to awarding cutting-edge results-driven work ensures that creative and effective campaigns are recognized and awarded,” said Gayle Seminara Mandel, Executive Director, New York Festivals AME Awards.
The 2023 NYF AME Executive Jury consists of:
The AME Juries includes Founders, Chief Creative Officers, Chief Strategy Officers, CEO’s, Heads of Planning, Managing Partners, and Executive Creative Directors all of whom are influential leaders at agencies and brands across all regions. Their industry experience provides entrants with a jury panel that is well versed in creating ground-breaking results-driven regional and global campaigns.
· Gino Borromeo, Chief Strategy Officer, BBDO Guerrero
· Jolene D'Souza, Group Strategy Director, Special New Zealand
· Dom Hickey, Chief Strategy Officer, Howatson+Company Australia
· Andreas Krasser, CEO, DDB Group Hong Kong China
· Miriam Wells, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy PR Australia
· Shingo Suzuki, Strategic Planning Director, McCann Worldgroup Japan
· Dissara Udomdej, Chief Creative Officer / Founder, Yell Advertising Thailand
· Emily Brydon, Strategy Director, AMVBBDO United Kingdom
· Daniel Koller, Director SevenOne AdFactory GmbH, Germany
· Filippo Mutani, Partner, Chief Strategy Officer, Leagas Delaney Italia
· Anneliese Rapp, Group Strategy Director, Anomaly Germany
· Roberta Remigi, Strategy Director, Publicis Italy | LePub Italy
· Beata Stumpf, Strategic Director, White Rabbit Budapest
· Daniela González De La Vega, SVP, Social Strategy, Media.Monks Mexico
· Giacomo Groff, VP, Executive Strategy Director, R/GA Brazil
Middle East & Africa
· Tobi Beckley Williams, Creative Director, Insel Communications Ghana
· Lina Fateen, Managing Director, Momentum MENA Egypt
· Mona Hassanie, Strategy Director, Wunderman Thompson UAE
· Fabio Medeiros, Head of Strategy, VMLY&R UAE
· Estelle Khayat, MANAGER - STRATEGY & INSIGHTS, Saatchi & Saatchi UAE
· Siddarth Prakash, Head of Marketing & Brand at Home Centre, Landmark Group UAE
· Nina Bailey, VP, Strategy, Biolumina (Omnicom Health Group) USA
· Venkata Bhonagiri, Sr. Partner, Group Director, Strategy & Analytics, Mindshare, North America USA
· Liam Brown, Strategy Director, McCann Worldgroup Canada
· Emily Canan, Strategy Director, Publicis North America USA
· Federico Chiesa, Chief Strategy Officer, Havas Village X New York
· Grant Flannery, Vice President, Brand Planning, Huge USA
· Maggie Gross, Principal and Head of Strategy, Deloitte USA
· Ole Pedersen, Director of Strategy, McKinney USA
· Juie Shah, Strategy Director, DDB USA
The results of the 2023 AME Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honours and provides rankings for agencies and brands.