Ogilvy Mumbai and Good Morning Mumbai were Indiaâs Pencil winners this year in The One Show 2021, as announced on Thursday by The One Club for Creativity during the online global Creative Week 2021.
Ogilvy working with Good Morning was awarded a One Show 2021 Silver Pencil for âThe Artistâ on behalf of Savlon in Health, Wellness & Pharma, Branded Content.
The work also received a Bronze in Branded Entertainment, Short Form Video â Single, and a Merit in Branded Entertainment, Short Form Video â Single.
The Artist Film:
Indiaâs other One Show 2021 Pencil was a Bronze, going to Good Morning with Dentsu Impact for My Choices Foundation âChotuâ in Moving Image Craft, Cinematography â Single.
Other One Show 2021 Merit winners from India are below:Â
- Famous Innovations Mumbai âThe Photograph that Wasnâtâ for The Photographic Society of India in Print, Craft â Writing
- Grey India Mumbai âMan Enough: Shaving Stereotypesâ for Procter & Gamble India/Gillette in Moving Image Craft, Casting
- Ogilvy Mumbai with Wavemaker and Country Boyz Films, all in Mumbai, and Delta X Bangalore, â#NotJustACadburyAdâ for Mondelez in Direct Marketing, Craft â Data-Driven Personalization
- Subhajit Mukherjee with Little Lamb Films and Wunderman Thompson India, all in Mumbai, âStay Safe behind the #DoorsOfIndiaâ for Tata Pravesh in Music & Sound Craft, Sound Editing
- Wunderman Thompson India Mumbai âJeep Iconographyâ for Celica Jeep in Film, Under 50K Budget
- Wunderman Thompson India Mumbai âSave Our Sentinelsâ for Jimmy Nelson Foundation in Design, Craft â Photography
- Wunderman Thompson India Mumbai âSave Our Sentinelsâ for Jimmy Nelson Foundation in Design, Moving Image â Series
Globally, AMV BBDO London was a big winner at The One Show 2021, winning Best of Show, six Best of Discipline awards, and being named the showâs Agency of the Year.Â The agency won all of its 12 Gold Pencils this year on behalf of client Libresse, with Best of Show going to â#wombpainstoriesâ, which won Gold in Integrated, Interactive & Online, and Public Relations.Â
Other top Gold Pencil winners for the year include Area 23 New York with Claireâs Place Foundation Redondo Beach with 13 Golds for âSick Beatsâ on behalf of Woojer.Â Also with 13 One Show Golds is FCB New York, all for âMichelob ULTRA Courtsideâ for Michelob ULTRA, Microsoft and the NBA.Â
This yearâs top One Show honours, based upon cumulative scores for Pencils and Merits won across all disciplines, are:
Agency of the Year â AMV BBDO London
Independent Agency of the Year â Translation Brooklyn
In-House Agency of the Year â Spotify In-House
Network of the Year â BBDO Worldwide
Creative Holding Company of the Year â Interpublic Group
Production Company of the Year â Chelsea Pictures
Music & Sound Company of the Year â 750mph
Client of the Year â Libresse
The One Show 2021 special awards
This year marked the inaugural One Show Fusion Pencil, the advertising and design industryâs first global awards to recognize great work that best incorporates diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) principles and underrepresented groups in both the creative content of the work and the team that made it.
The first winners of this important award were FCB Inferno with Partizan, both in London, âThis Girl Canâ for Sport England, and The Bloc New York âThe Callâ for Empowher NY.
There were two winners of The One Show 2021 Green Pencil, recognizing the most environmentally conscious creative work for the year: Havas Turkey Ä°stanbul âWater Indexâ for Reckitt/Finish, and Ogilvy Poland Warsaw âGreen Instructionsâ for LEGO.
The One Show 2021 Sustainable Development Goals Pencil, created in cooperation with the United Nations Office for Partnerships and nonprofit PVBLIC Foundation to reward agencies and brands who utilize their talents and resources to create work which betters the world and contributes to securing a sustainable future for all, went to:
- DDB Group Germany Berlin with DaHouse Audio Berlin, Blockworks London and MediaMonks Hilversum âThe Uncensored Libraryâ for Reporters Without Borders
- MullenLowe New York with MediaHub âThe UNSeen StoryâÂ for UN Women
- Ogilvy Pakistan Islamabad âNaming the Invisible by Digital Birth Registrationâ for Telenor Pakistan
The One Show Cultural Driver Gold Pencil, recognizing influential ideas and executions that had a major impact in their respective cultures and environments, and exist outside the traditional categories in advertising and design, went to Edelman New York âA New Jingle for a New Eraâ for Good Humor, and Translation Brooklyn with Prettybird Los Angeles âYou Love Meâ for Beats by Dre.
The prestigious One Show Penta Pencil, awarded to the agency and brand who together have created stellar creative work for the last five years, was presented to Saatchi & Saatchi New York and Procter & Gamble-Tide.
A total of 17,719 pieces were entered in The One Show 2021 from 65 countries.Â Agencies, studios, brands, production companies and designers in 54 countries were awarded 173 Gold Pencils, 161 Silver, 224 Bronze and 1,102 Merits.