Hormusji N Cama, Director, Mumbai Samachar, was unanimously elected as the Chairman of Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for the year 2018-19. Cama was earlier the President of Indian Newspaper Society (INS) for two terms as well as Chairman of Press Trust of India (PTI) & Media Research Users Council (MRUC). Cama continues to be an active member on the Board of INS, PTI & MRUC till date.
Madhukar Kamath, Chairman Emeritius, DDB Mudra, representing advertising agency category on the Council was unanimously elected as the Deputy Chairman of the Bureau for the year 2018-2019.
Members on the Bureau’s Council of Management for the year 2018-2019 are:
1. Hormusji N. Cama – The Bombay Samachar – Chairman
2. Devendra V. Darda - Lokmat Media - Hon. Secretary
3. Shailesh Gupta - Jagran Prakashan
4. Debabrata Mukherjee - Hindustan Media Ventures
5. Chandan Majumdar - ABP
6. Raj Kumar Jain - Bennett, Coleman & Co.
7. Pratap G. Pawar - Sakal Papers
8. Riyad Mathew - Malayala Manorama
Advertising agencies representatives
1. Madhukar Kamath - DDB Mudra - Deputy Chairman
2. Shashidhar Sinha – IPG Mediabrands - Hon. Treasurer
3. Srinivasan K Swamy - R K Swamy BBDO
4. Sameer Singh - Group M
1. Mayank Pareek - Tata Motors Ltd.
2. Karunesh Bajaj - ITC Ltd.
Hormuzd Masani – Secretary General