Invests further to strengthen its India leadership position in social and digital communication
BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | May 17, 2013
MSLGroup India, Publicis Groupe’s flagship strategic communications and engagement company, has announced the launch of its global digital and social practice in the country, Social Hive. Social Hive’s strategic storytelling approach helps brands create stronger connections and relationships with the consumer.
Alongside Social Hive, MSLGroup has also launched a new proprietary and social tool: the Social Hive Index, which can benchmark a company’s social engagement and compare it to its peers.
The Social Hive team in India is led by Senior Vice-President Parveez Modak and Vice-President Narendra Nag. The team comprises more than 40 consultants in Mumbai and Delhi who manage 5 million people across communities.
Jaideep Shergill, CEO, MSLGroup India, said, “While MSLGroup India has been a leader in digital and social engagement for years, the launch of Social Hive means that we are taking the practice to a new level, with even tighter connections across the globe. Digital and social capabilities are central parts of idea-based and fully-integrated client communications solutions. Our top talent at Social Hive makes us well positioned to continue to create award-winning work for our clients across all platforms.”
Social Hive has seven service offerings:
• Research and insights: Social listening and monitoring through the use of specialised tools, category analysis and regular reporting, social analytics and insights
• Social media marketing: Influencer marketing, contests and activations, stakeholder outreach programmes
• Content creation: Branded content, conversation calendars, community engagement
• Digital design and build: Facebook apps, mobile apps, social application programming interfaces, websites, microsites, banner ads
• Media planning and buying: Target-oriented digital media plans for specific audiences, buying media and release of ads, monitoring performance of ads, Facebook ads, portal ads
• Social business: Social customer relationship management, social commerce, social enterprise
• Proprietary platforms: People’s Lab, an MSLGROUP proprietary platform for crowdsourcing, analytics and insights; and Social Hive Index, a proprietary social influence measurement tool