BuzzInContent Awards to be held on December 17, 2021

IRS
Misc
BuzzInContent

Kaun Banega Crorepati turns into Panch Koti Gyaan Kumbh in 2012

Premiering on September 7, KBC takes 8.30 pm slot from Friday to Sunday

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | August 31, 2012

Weekends will not be the same again, as after two stupendously successful seasons ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ (KBC), India’s biggest reality game show is back in all its electrifying glory to set your television screens alive starting September 7, 2012 on Sony Entertainment Television. The game show that has created history on Indian television with the iconic Amitabh Bachchan as its host is all set to delight its audiences with a brand new innings this season with ‘Sirf Gyaan Hi Aapko Aapka Haq Dilata Hai’ as the central theme. Produced by Big Synergy Media Ltd, this season of KBC will air at the weekend slot from Friday to Sunday at 8:30 p.m.

The show was launched today with the rendition of a powerful narrative on ‘Gyaan’ by none other than the one and only Amitabh Bachchan in his classic baritone. Speaking on the occasion N.P Singh, COO, Multi Screen Media said, “It is a glorious moment for all of us at Sony to bring back another power packed season of the magnificent game show Kaun Banega Crorepati on our network, This year’s theme ‘Sirf Gyaan Hi Aapko Aapka Haq Dilata Hai’ celebrates knowledge as the greatest leveller in our society and a potent change agent.”

Added Sneha Rajani, Senior EVP and Business Head, Sony Entertainment Television, "We are honoured to have the one and only Mr. Amitabh Bachchan hosting KBC once again. He brings tremendous amount of charisma and his ability to connect with one and all with his sincerity and humility takes the show to another level. KBC is not just a popular game show, but a powerful platform where people from all across India, cutting across the demographic, geographic and social boundaries converges to celebrate common man’s triumph against all odds. It celebrates knowledge as a powerful tool which can help change his destiny.”

Speaking on the occasion, Siddhartha Basu, CMD, Big Synergy Media Ltd. said "We're back. This time we've gone further down the road into the heartlands and hinterlands of India, and come up with a fascinating line-up of ordinary Indians as contestants, extraordinary for their diversity and individuality, each one of them looking for an opportunity to transform their lives through this knowledge game. They're more knowledgeable than before, better prepared, and hungry for success. They are the unseen faces of an emerging India, thirsting to prove themselves. It promises the viewer quality entertainment, which engages both the heart and the mind. "

After the extraordinary response to the KBC auditions this year, where approximately 1.5 crore people registered, the biggest game show on television is back once again to make Crorepati’s out of ordinary people. Kaun Banega Crorepati is more than just a television show on Sony Entertainment Television (SET). It is a true phenomenon which is all set to entertain you for 21 weekends, 58 delightful and heart-wrenching episodes, that will comprise of special episodes with unique and distinct themes which will capture a little bit of India in every episode, lined up to ignite the minds and hearts of Indian audiences.

Online users can log on to www.kbcsony.com the official online destination for KBC and   re-live the excitement of the past seasons of the show and increase their “Gyaan” by playing the KBC game online, get behind the scene snippets, have the opportunity to win passes to visit the KBC studio, engage with interactive social applications and a lot more. On social media, you can find us on Face book and Twitter on #KBC.

Info@BestMediaInfo.com

• HITENDRA H.- 9 years ago

I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me. Thank you. Regards, Hitendra H.Soneji Baroda,Gujarat,INDIA (M): 09428066418

• Prakash kum- 9 years ago

Most participants are from Hindi belt area as most questions asked for initial selection are based on relavence with hindi belt social & cultural sensitivies. It could be more of national relavence to increase base of participation.

• Prakash kum- 9 years ago

I have been participating in all KBCs but so far no chance comming my way in spite of sending correct answer every time. May be I will have to migrate to Bihar!!!GOK

• Maniksidha - 9 years ago

I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me.Thank you.

• kunja mohan- 9 years ago

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KBC 2012.PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW CAN I GET THE CHANCE

• Rahul Kound- 9 years ago

I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me. Thank you. Thanks & Best Regards Rahul Koundal New Moti Nagar New Delhi (M)-08802715156,09310249212

• G Vinodkuma- 9 years ago

I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me. Thank you. G Vinodkumar 16-12-112 Labour Colony Warangal Andhra Pradesh 506013

• basheer udd- 9 years ago

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KBC 2012.PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW CAN I GET THE CHANCE

• Rajesh Kuma- 9 years ago

Dear Sir/Madam, Kaun Banega Ghar Baithe Lakhpati and Jackpot question The episode shown by Sony Entertainment is already game over or running, let me Know about this topic.

• rajabhai ka- 9 years ago

I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me. Thank you. Regards, raja bhai kaushik salasar churu rajasthan mob.9414214338

• Joshi jeegi- 9 years ago

I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me thank you

• NAUSHAD HUS- 9 years ago

Dear team I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me. Thank you. Regards Naushad hussain Mob no :- 09953661904 / 09312353575

• Rahul Kumar- 9 years ago

I would like to participate in KBC. How do I go about it? Please tell me. Thank you. Rahul Kumar Salt Lake Kolkata-700102 mo-09681030243

• prof. op va- 9 years ago

I WANT PLAY IN KBC

• Shubham sri- 9 years ago

hi sir i m shubham.I want to go in KBC. Plz tell me that how to go in KBC? THANK U Regards, Shubham srivastav vikash nager colony bargadwa gorakhnath Gorakhpur 273007 (M); 9953521177

• harjinder s- 9 years ago

i would like to participate in KBC. How do i go about it? Please help me.

• NARENDRA KU- 9 years ago

how i do participet in kbc 2012 please inform me arendra kumar tiwari bhilwara rajasthan 094620-14635

• GANESH SHAN- 9 years ago

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KBC 2012.PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW CAN I GET THE CHANCE THANKS G.S.MISHRA STREET NO,13 PLOT NO, B-102 SMRITY NAGAR BHILAI 09300073269 09981163269 07884038972

• Narayan ch - 9 years ago

Sir.this programme has no parallal. its unicness attract me and delight to say Amitji is fabulous, only his presance not only enrich,but also give a shape of attractive new dimension.

• Mallinath M- 9 years ago

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KBC 2012.PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW CAN I GET THE CHANCE.Contact No:-9552642900

• Pinakin Chh- 9 years ago

• dc sharma- 9 years ago

WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KBC 2012.PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW CAN I GET THE CHANCE

• Anilkumar- 9 years ago

Hi, I want to play the KBC WEB GAME,but How ?,Please explain.My contact no. is 9422180048.

• p.k.palit, - 9 years ago

Pl. tell me the 'RAJ' to be a part of KBC-2012. 10-09-2012, ph.-9477774644.

• pallavi- 9 years ago

plz tell me ,how can i get chance for participating........

• sk aftab al- 9 years ago

I would like to a participate in KBC. How do I get about it? Please tell me. Thank you

• SUNIL KUMAR- 9 years ago

SUNIL KUMAR S\O BHAIYA LAL ADRESS-VILL + POST -MOHABBATPUR PAINSA SIRATHU KAUSHAMBI (U.P) PIN CODE 212217 MOB-09956386969 (IDEA CUSTOMER) GIVE ME ONE CHANCE ON HOT SHEET.

• KANWAL KHAN- 9 years ago

Dear Sir, I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KBC 2012.PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW CAN I GET THE CHANCE,SO I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL TO YOU. THANKS & REGARDS KANWAL KHANNA. AT : NANDURBAR PIN : 425412. DIST : NANDURBAR MAHARASHTRA,INDIA. IDEA USER -+919527005527.

• B.P.Swarnka- 9 years ago

I have been participating in all KBCs. I have also participated in the audirion this year but no chance came to my way. May! God bless me with a chance to sit on the Hot Seat before legendary Amitabhji Bacchan.