ļ»æ

Editorā€™s Picks
Cannes Lions 2019

Guest Times

masthead

UTV Bindass returns with Emotional Atyachar 3

Premiering on 10th June with Ajay Devgan as co-host, the show gets Micromax Mobile as title sponsor.

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | June 6, 2011

UTV Bindass, the No.1 youth brand returns with the latest season of its award winning cult reality show, Micromax Mobile presents UTV Bindass Emotional Atyachaar Season 3!

The incredible formula which grabbed everyoneā€™s attention and catapulted BindassĀ to the No.1 youth channel, proved to be a reliable platform to save youth from the Emotional Atyachaar in their lives.

Emotional Atyachaar, the largest youth reality format till date, is back with season 3 which promises even more zing than the previous two seasons.Ā This season, while taking relationships to a different climax the show reiterates the basic fears and doubts of youngsters regarding commitment, trust and honesty for their love.

Commenting on the launch, Keith Alphonso, Business Head, UTV Bindass said, ā€œEmotional Atyachaar is groundbreaking and has a cult following amongst the youth. We have brought the skeletons out of the closets and saved many youngsters who were at the brink of emotional destruction. This truly has been the essence of our show. The 3rd season of the show with a tagline that goes ā€˜CHEATERS BEWARE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS HEREā€™ is packed with a punch and a brand new look. Itā€™s only because of its authenticity that EA has got unprecedented popularity and connect with the youth like never before and will continue to do so.ā€

The ultimate surprise this season will be the very suave and no nonsenseĀ Ajay Devgn who will co-host as well as kickstart the season in his inimitable style. Graciously stepping in after having been a guest last season, he will add a layer of his captivating and dynamic persona on to the show. Ajay will personally review the stories, interact with the leads and give his views on where the story truly stands. Beginning his second innings on the show, accompanying Ajay Devgn will be the dashing Pravesh Rana who has been pegged as the all time favorite host on Emotional Atyachaar.

Emotional Atyachaar has always saluted the heroes who put their relationship to the test because they believed in nothing but the truth. Season 3 also carries forward the same spirit but is packed with a whole new dimension to take down the unfaithful brigade!

The EA team is determined to repeat the feat third time around with cutting edge technology that will be used for investigations which will help the EA team literally be EVERYWHERE!

For the first time we shall be showing the research and attention that goes into the selection process of the cases that finally make it to Emotional Atyachaar. The audiences will now be able to witness and appreciate the grueling process of selecting each story that makes it to the show. Showcasing this process will bring a certain amount of depth to the show while making the audiences aware of what goes behind making an episode of EA happen.

With state of the art recording devices, the EA team can be absolutely anywhere! Right from the wrist watch of your friend to the belt of your lover, at all places unthinkable and unimaginable. They are all around you and will catch the culprits red-handed!

Micromax Mobile presents Bindass Emotional Atyachaar season 3 is being produced by UTV Television.

Info@BestMediaInfo.com

Advertisment
  • mohammad as- 8 years ago

it is best to see that there are lovers this time and they are cheated is very horrible

• shaan- 8 years ago

All the best to entire team of emotional atyachar3, go head more cheaters' are waiting for u binadassly slap them wid emotional ataychar. Specially Pravesh n Ajay

• nisha- 8 years ago

i love this show its an gud reality show keep going emotional atyachaar rockzzzzzzzzzz

• HARDIK VYAS- 8 years ago

hi, mene aap ka shwo dekha muje pashand aaya . muje lagta hai ke aap meri aur kai logo ki zindagi baccha shakte ho . ek femaly jo rupiyo ke liye kai logo ka ghar barbad kiya aur kar rahe hai . muje bhi kiya aur ab kisi aur ko karte hoge . muje lagta hai apake shwo ke madhyam se me kisi aur ko baccha shaku . so plz help . mobile no.08866873660

• reena- 8 years ago

mere saath kisi ne galat karne ki koshish ki hai or mere ghar walo ko mujhe par vishwas nahin hai maine unhe prof karna chahti hoon ki maine sahi thi. plz help me. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz its a request plz mail me

• himanshi- 8 years ago

plz tell me how to interact with u ppl...as i wnt to check out my partner..plzz mail all the details... please help me...

• DHAVAL- 8 years ago

plz tell me how to interact with u pplā€¦as i wnt to check out my partner..plzz mail all the detailsā€¦ please contact me through mailā€¦

• Amit- 8 years ago

Hello, I want you to help me ,please mail me all details how to contact you as i want to check my partner i am in affair from last 4yrs suddenly from last 7-8 months i am feeling that she is not honest with me and there is something going on......! I want your help because by 2012 we are planing to get marry and i dont want that my life get spoiled hence i want your help urgently to find out whether she is trust worty or not . Please help me and save me please

• gurvir sing- 8 years ago

• preeti- 8 years ago

nice and a mirror for delhi

• Ruksana- 8 years ago

Hai I am ruksana, from kerala. Pls sent me ur contact details. I want to check whether my partner is loyal or not. We are in a relationship since 1 and half yrs and We are going to married in next year. Before that i want to confirm. Pls help me..

• amit yadav- 8 years ago

sir i just want to clearify my relationship.with my girlfrnd

• amit yadav- 8 years ago

pls help me i m in 2year committed relationship and she told me to marry me

• nivedita si- 8 years ago

kya mujhe bhi emotional atychar ki help mil sakti hai

• sumit kashy- 8 years ago

hello sir, i need ur help..........

• Ajay Modak- 8 years ago

Can i get help to reveal the fake side of my brother in laws fiance...... If so pls inform me. Thanks

• nirmal bunt- 8 years ago

good jo.......thats my fvret

• JIGNESH- 8 years ago

please contact me urgent muje apani wife ke bare me imforemation nikalni he muje lagta he ki 1 sal se mere sath kuch galat ho raha he or me 1 sal se ye janne ki kosis kar rahu lekin kuch samaj me nahi aa raha.

• abhishek- 8 years ago

If you throw a piece of meat in front of a lion the lion will Eat it. The whole functioning of this show depends upon the concept of Honeytrapping in which the show producer exploit the natural need for affiliation. The so called cheaters are natural and normal people while the people who have come clean are the ones suffering from unresolved Odepial/Electra complex.

• shweta- 8 years ago

hi mujhe n mere ek dost ko apki help chahiye wo bahotbure se fash gaya hai plz help him......n plz hume bataiye ki hum kayse is may part le sakte hai plz jaldi mere dost ki life kharab hone se bacha lijiye plzzzzzz mail me plz i m wating....

• siwangi- 8 years ago

please help me......m into a serious relationship with a guy from past six months..but all ma frnds and ma family are against it.so what i want to know is how loyal he is...so that i can have a stong reason to confront my parents......please help........

• zainal- 8 years ago

HAi this is zainal from bangalore i want to do test to my friend if he is loyal to me or what and i had seen so many episode of emotional and its rocking

• Dhrasht Dhu- 8 years ago

hi, I m dhrasht dhumn from jaipur. I have one girlfriend and i love him to much but she mere sath kuch galat kar rahi h kyu ki pahele usne bola i wil mery with u but suddenly he change the mary plan and mujhse nafrat karne lagi h pleas give me ur contact details i wil tell u fully my story.................

• sahil- 8 years ago

i need ur helppp plzzz send me the details on mail how can i cntct plzzzzzz

• yogi- 8 years ago

i want to loyalty test on a friend and also want truth with video confrence and want to know how many girlfriend he has in his past and want to know how is he loyal with his currnt girlfriend.

• sachin- 8 years ago

hi, m sachin frm indore . I want you to help me ,please mail me all details how to contact you

• deepika- 8 years ago

plzzz send me the details on mail how can i cntct plzzzzzz

• deepika- 8 years ago

i love this show plzzz send me the details on mail how can i cntct plzzzzzz

• Shally- 8 years ago

Hello, My Name is Shally Kashyap I want you to help me ,please mail me all details how to contact you as i want to check my partner i am in affair from last 4yrs suddenly from last 1 Yrs i am feeling that she is not honest with me and there is something going onā€¦ā€¦! I want your help because by 5th november 2011 my marriage fixed by my parents and i dont want that my life get spoiled hence i want your help urgently to find out whether he is trust worty or not . Please help me and save me

• Prachi- 8 years ago

hi my name is prachi m 21 m from delhi ,m in 3 year commited relation ship i want do loyalty test on my bf plz do contact me n help me to safe my life!thanks

• Rakesh Shar- 8 years ago

Hello, I want you to help me ,please mail me all details how to contact you as i want to check my partner i am in affair from last 4yrs suddenly from last 7-8 months i am feeling that she is not honest with me and there is something going onā€¦ā€¦! I want your help because by 2012 we are planing to get marry and i dont want that my life get spoiled hence i want your help urgently to find out whether she is trust worty or not . Please help me and save me please

• ashok- 8 years ago

kya mujhe bhi emotional atychar ki help mil sakti hai

• SHAKTI- 8 years ago

mujhe ye so bahut achchha lagta hai aur mai bhi test karna chahti ho ki jise maine chuna wo bahut achchha hai par mere ghar wale use glat kahte hai plz help me.

• Kavita- 8 years ago

Hello, My Name is kavita I want you to help me ,please mail me all details how to contact you as i want to check my partner i am in affair from last 4yrs suddenly from last 1 Yrs i am feeling that he is not honest with me and there is something going onā€¦ā€¦! I want your help because by February 2012 my marriage fixed by my parents and i don't want that my life get spoiled hence i want your help urgently to find out whether he is trust worty or not . Please help me and save me

• ashok- 8 years ago

kya aap meri madat kar sakte ha

• pradeep- 8 years ago

Hai I am Pradeep, from Lucknow. Pls sent me ur contact details. I want to check whether my partner is loyal or not. We are in a relationship since 4 and half yrs and We are going to married in next year. Before that i want to confirm. Pls help me..

• rajat gupta- 8 years ago

plz send me ur detail.....i want 2 chek my patner....

• vinay srvas- 8 years ago

hi! aap se request hai ki aap ke investigation me jo bande ya bandiya loyal hoti hai to please aap usko b t.v show pe dikhaye isase aapke channel pe logon ka trust badhega aur lokpriyata bhi ! vinay srivastava lucknow

• amit sharma- 8 years ago

hi, dear team i want your help & support for a loyalty test for my sister,s lover. she is completely engaged with him & that guy is flirting with her. so we please want your help by which we can show the clear picture of thet guy in ffront of my sister. plz try to help me. pl send me your contact number also. waiting for yourpositive response. amit sharma.

• amit sharma- 8 years ago

plz help me for a loyalty test of my sister's lover case. plz send me your contact number. amit sharma

• sandeep- 8 years ago

my girl frd and me are in vry serious relationshp since 1yr.we both are madly into each other.but from lst 1mnth i m feeling tht she is cheating on me...help me out

• pooja- 8 years ago

guys pllzzzz i am in real need of your help. i have to take a very very important decision about my life and only u people can help me out please i request contact me anyhow but plz get in touch with me plllzzzzz

• Shilpa- 8 years ago

hello i lyk ur show very much

• Sanjay- 8 years ago

This TV reality show is very interesting ... And save lifes from cheaters who can cheat there partners.

• vishal chou- 8 years ago

i love to watch this show plz keep going this show because it is mirror which show a person what he/she is...................... my gud wishes always with entire team of emotional ataychar......

• pinkey- 8 years ago

I need your help please send me contact details

• Rinku- 8 years ago

Hi Need your help, please let me know your contact details to get in touch with your team for saving my life.

• preity das- 8 years ago

Hi i am preity from kolkata,i have been watching your show last 1month ,i really like your show the way u presenting it.

• deepak- 8 years ago

help me

• mdazad- 8 years ago

Hi Need your help, please let me know your contact details to get in touch with your team to take most important decision in my lie by way of checking out my partner..plzz mail all the detailsā€¦

• jatin- 8 years ago

hlp me pls fr gd sk.

• mehzabin- 8 years ago

i need your urgent help... i want 2 do loyality test on my father ... plz contact me as soon as possible. my father is cheating on my mom :( n its embrassing.... need your URGENT HELP :(:(

• gurpreet si- 8 years ago

hi i am gurpreet from jalandhar city. my g.f is doing job in delhi .i hav an affair from last 6 years and from last 3 years i m in long distance relationship.i want to do the loyality test on my g.f....

• vineeta sin- 8 years ago

plz help me

• nitika- 8 years ago

plz send me u detail on my mail plz i need u help

• sawood pash- 8 years ago

Hi, sir pz i required your help my wife is cheting to me & my son he has a affair with other guys plz contact me immeditely

• naresh shar- 8 years ago

i want 2 do loyality test on my wife pls help meeeeeeeeeeee my wife leving adress mumbai from ,,naresh sharma bhopal m.p.

• Subhasis Sa- 8 years ago

Dear Pravesh, Sorry I am addressing you because I really don't knw whom should I address to regarding this...Let me tell me abt myself.. Iam Subhasis Samal (29 Yrs). Doing a job in a software company in Bangalore as an HR. I wanna go for loyalty test on my gal frnd..we have been in a love relationship for last 5 years. besides we got married in a temple before 2 and half years. Now my gal frnd (Wife) persuing her MPH course out of bangalore. I will let you know each deatils once you give me call. She started avoiding me and she does't even give me calls. Now a days we don't speak either. when ever i ask her why don't you talk to me? She tells me I am busy doing task and all that. Please pravesh Help me b'coz i am going through a wrong phase of life where i am not able to cop up with this situation. Mr. Pravesh please look in to this matter and do help me ASAP. My contact details: +91-80955 02986/ +91-85537 83596 Looking forward to your help. Regards Subhasis

• msw mayank - 8 years ago

Dear,i like this program too much ,can"t missed it .

• Sheetal- 8 years ago

Hello i need ur help can u give your contact number its urgent plesae

• savita- 8 years ago

• Ashish para- 8 years ago

sir i like this show its very loveble. muze apki jrurat h m kisi ko bahut pyar krta hu or wo bhi hm dono apka show dekhte h hm dono ko apki help chaiye plz i request u plz contact me...9468861727

• Ashish para- 8 years ago

I need your help please send me contact details

• om prakash- 8 years ago

hi, mene aap ka shwo dekha muje pashand aaya . muje lagta hai ke aap meri madad kar sakte hain or mera ghar barbad hone se bacha sakte hain plz send our detail & contact no. & plz contact me +91 9997772295

• khushi- 8 years ago

prvesh sir i need ur help.EA ne kai ladkiyo ki life save h.seasion 1 se me EA dekh rahi hu.me apne partnr ki sachchai janna chati hu.in dino uspe kiya gaya hr visvas tut gaya h.me kaise apse contact kru.plz tall me on my MAIL ID.

• Emmanual- 8 years ago

Hi Paresh ,shaysd meri jaisi halat kisi ki nahi hoyi hogi pyar me, mujhe insaf chaiye but not for me, kyonki sahi samay pe main bach gya asliyat samne ayi, par mere girlfriend ke ex boyfriend ki tadap ki ,jo maine bhi phase kar raha hun ,,,,,,please aur koi chara nahi hai ,,,,,kyon ye log ate hain ,,life me aur barbad karke chale jate hain,,,,please contact me,,,, bahut soch samajh ke ye decision le raha hun ...shayad kuch madad mile ,,,,,,,,,thanks

• Tina- 8 years ago

this serial is too good yaar.... jo cheater hai un logo ke saath to issi bhi battar anjaam hona chahiye...

• Tina- 8 years ago

this serial is too good yaar cheaters ke saath to aisa hi hona chahiye

• Richa- 8 years ago

• manish- 8 years ago

dear sir pls sir i need your help because my life in chakrvuh........ my mo.no.-9501487009

• kammo- 8 years ago

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me mera bf lagta hai k thik nahi hai plz us k bare me pata karna hai k accha ladka hai k nahi

• debashish d- 8 years ago

please help me sir as i guess my wife is not loyel i am from kolkata pleeeeese help (how can i contact you people?)

• Sachin sing- 8 years ago

Hello sir, My name sachin.mene apka show dekha. bahut achha lagta hai.sir m bahut serious ladka hu.or jab apke show m jab m dhoke dekhta hu to mera bahrosa tut jata h sache payr se ki koi kya sach m kisi k liye puri umar sirf ak ka hi rhe sakta h.mujhe to nhi lagta tha.but m jabse ak ladki ko mila hu to aisa lagne laga h.mene usko sacha love kiya uske liye m ak saal tak kanhi nhi gya.mujhe vo bhi sacha lagta h.but fir bhi mujhe.ak baar uska payr.puruve kar k dekhna h.bicoz sir.meri usse shadi nhi ho sakti.vo mere.papa k sasural ki hai.nani gao ki.or nani gao se shadi nhi ho sakti.so.ye jante huye bhi mujhe usse payar ho gya.or ab m uska sath dena chahta hu usse shadi karke.but mere mama ka ladka usko galat btata h.mera khas chota bhai uska.carector galat btata h.sir mujhe uspe khud se bhi jyada bharosa h.par mujhe mere bhaiyo ka mu band karna h mujhe unhe batana h.ki mera pyar galat nhi h.so please help me sir.mujhe apka no or apka address.chahiye.taki m apse mil saku.pls help me sir.or haan sir ager ye sab karvane k liye fees vagera bhi lati h to pls jarur batana.m apke mail ka or ph ka wait karunga.mera no h.9250803765.ager apko mera mail mile to mujhe call jarur karna sir.i am waiting ur.call sir.

• anjana- 8 years ago

Hi i need your help very urgently this is for my friend please contact me

• joe- 8 years ago

i know this kind of show are all scripted,...and if u beleieve ur love and u trust him no need to spy her..... love ur love untill u get a +ve response or else live it off and 4get it wasn't urs....

• Misha.Khan- 8 years ago

i really like this show cuz it gives justice to people who are loyal to thier partners...but now i hav ma own moms case tat i wud like to share and get some help from you..plz do mail me..his is very important for my moms life..ill be waiting.

• Jagdish Gai- 8 years ago

Hi I am jagdish. mai meri gf ke saat pichale 1 saal se relationship mai hoo.1 saal mai hamare beech mai kuch bhi nahi tha par abhi kuch mahine se wo mujhase baate baate kam karti hai mera phone bhi nahi attend karti . mujhe kuch dout ho raha hai is liye mai us par loyaties test karvana chahata hu. muze is ke liye aapki madat chahiye. plz plz mujhe app mail kare to mai aap ko app ko aage ki detail de du.

• babita- 8 years ago

I want to check that loyality test is correct or not, i want a loyality test with my husband.

• Kamesh- 8 years ago

Hello Mr. Ajay Devagan This is Very bad reality so. Our cultural society does not provide this types show. So please close this show.

• Shriyansh S- 8 years ago

Plz contact me i want to exposed my gf to her family she is not loyel and she is fake plz contact me and help me..

• Shriyansh S- 8 years ago

kya mujhe bhi emotional atychar ki help mil sakti hai

• Rajshekar S- 8 years ago

sir, pls contact me via my email id. i need ur help in different manner and different way. pls mail me ur email id till friday, so that i can contact ms.preeti singh of 14th episode of this show through facebook and i can express my feelings to her so that she may come into relationship with me if she shows her intrest in me. first i want u to trust me, and then u may contact me on friday via e mail. thanking you Rajshekar Bangalore

• Rajshekar S- 8 years ago

Dear Pravesh sir, I need u to help me like others in a different way for the first time in your show's history. i need you to mail me your e mail id on friday so that i can contact u and via you i can contact one of your participant of 14th episode of thw show Ms Preeti Singh from Oshiwara Mumbai. actually, i saw this episode on 16 November and i felt after watching that episode that i can express my feelings to her on Facebook. we can continue further in a new relationship if she thinks that i am capable of her or if she is intrested in me. But, before all this i want that you need to trust and i ll assure that there will no misuse of her contact information or her privacy. u can take any stringest action against me if you found me guilty in this matter.

• ANKITA GUPT- 8 years ago

Hi this is ankita, i have loved a man who ia married n i was in relation with him from last 3 yrs. i was not knowing about him at that time... now i came to know that he is married with a kid n he has relations with many other woens n his sisters also he make connections with different womens throught social netwarking sites by usings different tricks, for having different kinds of benefits.. i also came to knw that he has had relations with near about 40-50 womens & girls, ...nw he is doing this things again with another girls n when i tried to stop him then he is blackmailing me about telling our relations in familiy n my family dnt knw about that n he is also telling me that i will distroy ur family so can u help me to take actions against that person..

• ANKITA GUPT- 8 years ago

looking for help from u people

• pinkey baro- 8 years ago

Hi, Its been more than 7 yrs to my marraige. I have a daughter of 5 yrs old . me and my husband not living together about last 1 and 8 months. when ever i call him he doesn't pick up the call and when picks up the phone he ask only money(Dowry) .he says now a days everything has changed husband and wife both have to contribute their part to run hohuse.he doesnt want to take responsibilty of me and my daughter .he has completely cut off. he has absconded us (me and my daughter)I want to know that why he is beeing doing this to us ? why he is stone hearted ?? I have questions in my mind that wheather he is having affair with someone?? and want to get rid off us ?? or he is just greedy person. I want your help in this matter to see beyond the limits. I have been watching this for altesst 6 months and i really want you guys to help me out on this. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Shruti- 8 years ago

I realy lov dis programe.. Pravesh u r d best. I realy lov d way u r.

• DHK- 8 years ago

mai emotional atyachar se bachane k liye aap ki lifeline use karna chahta hu.... aap muze kaise madat kar sakte hai? please reply .....

• Prakruti- 8 years ago

i need your help please give me your contact details.

• Sanjeev Kum- 8 years ago

Pravesh,I am sanjeev from Himachal.I was married to a woman 11 years back.She started quarelling with me and the family fter a week, and used to run away from home. She is not faithful.Shelodged a case againt me in the court by levelling dowry allegations and beatings. I refuted and proved them as false.Judges even igonred her gravest excuses.I was assaulted by her hired persons(private bus drivers) even in the court complex and at my home.Her parents are deeply invloved in her notriety.her main motto is to extort money,which I have been paying for 11 years. I am a Govt Employee.She co-habit with her choices in conniavece with her parents. I see and she does do such things in my face even in the court but owing to a lack of concrete evindence I can not do anything but to suffer.My life ,career,everything has been destroyed by this woman by deceiving me.The woman her parents are very notorious.Once I contacted a crime news reporter from the surrroundings,but he also fellprey to her notriety and revealed the same to her.I am fromdistrict Hamirpur Himachal Padesh.My e-mail is sanju1971smailbox@yahoo.com and contact No is 09817007799. Please help me.Please contact me as even God is also helpless before such woman.There is no justice even in the court and truth has no value.The honesty has no value and regard.Plz contactme so that I can brief the story and she can be nabbed red handed and I may saved and the world would know the real cheater.Waiting dispassonately.With Regards to the whole team and those who are directly involved in the pursuit,which is noble cause in the critical times.

• Sanjeev Kum- 8 years ago

I need your invvaluable help in divorce case,in the wife if unfaithful and co-habit with others in conniavance with her parents, assaulted me at home and in the court complex by persons brought by her and levelled false allegations of dowry and beatings and proved them as false in the court. Judges were influnced and extorting huge maintenance. Without the concrete photograhic evidenceit is impossible to prove her infidelitis and save myself. annoying for the past 11 years. Iam a Govt. Employee.Kindly helpme.plz contact me so that I can brief the story.As the woman is very notorious,so she can not be nabbed red handed otherwise.My Ph No. is 09817007799 and e-mail is sanju1971smailbox@yahoo.com

• Ronit- 8 years ago

Hey sir plz tel me how to cnt u i wnt to check my partner plz cnt me my no 7895507236 n my id ronit.majumdar7@gmail.com plz plz cnt me m wting

• Sanjeev Kum- 8 years ago

Beware of cheaters! I wrote to contact on 25th of Nov2011.A person saying to be an employee of UTV contacted on teleand soke in the language of the people of loyality test. He told me about the terms aand conditions of invstigation. He remained in contact for 2-3 days.Keeping the gravity of my condition ,he deceived me. He told the whole process to tackle and then wanted the required information. Then he told me to deposit the security worth Rs 35500/- to deposit as the expenditure of crew. Being a registered website I deposited the same in the HDFC Bank accountNo.09421000015900 in the name of Harsh Misra as provided by the caller. as per his statement the case has been forwarded to Harsh Mishra,so you have to deposite the security in his account prior to the investigation. He smsed me the e-mail address as avlonconsultancy@rocketmail.com and used to telephoned me from tele no. +918439836031. since i deposited the sum he switched off the phone and never called me.I request the utv to unearth the cheater,who is tarnishing the image of the channel.This person is from Matura.Damn the cheater!

• meenakshi- 8 years ago

Hi,pravesh n emotional atyaachar team...really i need ur help..main apni problem site par nahi bta skti...pls help me out...thanx

• Shweta- 8 years ago

plz contact me asap..

• Madhu Sudha- 8 years ago

i Want to loyalti test of my girlfriend,...so send your details Thanks

• Mona- 8 years ago

Hi Parvesh I m mona. please mail me all details how to contact you as i want to check my friend's husband. We know that he is not loyal so we Want to loyalti test of his husband. she has a baby boy also. so plsssssssss send me your details as soon as posible. she is very upset.

• mrunali- 8 years ago

hi, mere friend ko aapki jarurat he,plz help him

• angel- 8 years ago

mene aap ka shwo dekha muje pashand aaya . muje lagta hai ke aap meri aur kai logo ki zindagi baccha shakte ho I want you to help me ,please mail me all details how to contact you as i want to check my partner

• angel- 8 years ago

mein apne boyfriend par loyality test karvana chahti ho bina tv mein apne aap ko dikhaye pls help me

• varsha- 7 years ago

plz cntct, its urgent

• marla- 7 years ago

I appreciate all you have done for myself and my family. My name is harry and after contacting so many fake spell casters that only played with my heart youĀ“d got what I wanted: my family back. Your sincere kindness and thoughtfulness inspires me. You have touched my heart deeply and I will forever be grateful that you got rid of all the negative influences that surrounded my wife and I. Now we are back and my son is very happy again, with his parents together... Thanks ANTOGAI antogaispelltemple@yahoo.com all my gratefulness